Russell Wilson and Ciara getting married yall

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
sorry but if I got that money and am a famous athlete no way am I wifing a chick that just had a baby by a rapper with silicone breastesses. Gotta be plenty of other options out there. But hey he ain't me nor does he care what I think so more power to them

I never understood that type of sh!t myself. If I had the type of access to women that he has I would try to find myself the most natural most cleanest(maybe even virgin) tenderoni from the local mall or college, that I can.

Or just scroll through my fan pages and IG and FB accounts and find a good one.

Instead, these n!ggas CHOOSE to just share industry women :heh:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I never understood that type of sh!t myself. If I had the type of access to women that he has I would try to find myself the most natural most cleanest(maybe even virgin) tenderoni from the local mall or college, that I can.

Or just scroll through my fan pages and IG and FB accounts and find a good one.

Instead, these n!ggas CHOOSE to just share industry women :heh:

Yep. I mean I get wanting someone that understands your struggle or something by you just creating problems already. 2 ultra busy people that travel the country/world, a woman that will possibly be still doing that when his career's over and trying to settle down, etc. I'd want a woman that's good with not working or at least not working full time. We don't both need to be busy all the time

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
sorry but if I got that money and am a famous athlete no way am I wifing a chick that just had a baby by a rapper with silicone breastesses. Gotta be plenty of other options out there. But hey he ain't me nor does he care what I think so more power to them
Feel the same way bruh. With all the beautiful women over the world some who actually aren't hoes or gold diggers it's amazing that these entertainers wife the same chicks over and over like it's some kind of rite of passage. Of course every woman has a past but I don't wanna know everyone my chick has been with either. Dating these celebs who have dated each other over and over knowing that they are fukking them is something that I couldn't do. A chick like Kim K as fine as she is has been with a whole lot of dudes in the entertainment field and I just wouldn't feel comfortable going to a party or an awards show and it possibly being a half a dozen dudes that she has been with before at the same event. But if that's what cat's like Russell Wilson want to do then more power to him.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Feel the same way bruh. With all the beautiful women over the world some who actually aren't hoes or gold diggers it's amazing that these entertainers wife the same chicks over and over like it's some kind of rite of passage. Of course every woman has a past but I don't wanna know everyone my chick has been with either. Dating these celebs who have dated each other over and over knowing that they are fukking them is something that I couldn't do. A chick like Kim K as fine as she is has been with a whole lot of dudes in the entertainment field and I just wouldn't feel comfortable going to a party or an awards show and it possibly being a half a dozen dudes that she has been with before at the same event. But if that's what cat's like Russell Wilson want to do then more power to him.

So much gospel :lawd:

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
Russell said I'm tired of waiting for something Future got in one night
:russ:

:mjlol: at anyone who believes he ain't smashing on the regular or hasn't at least once. This nikka ain't slick. Even when he told that church that notice how he worded it. He said they took it off the table meaning at one point it was on. I don't believe him because he has a tendency to overdo that goody two show, overzealous religious nutjob act but then do the opposite of what he preach.