Russell Westbrook was the most disturbing part of that elbow last night

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With the rage Stewart had in him last night he was trying to hurt something, no basketball pump faking

You mean when he was face to face with Lebron but didn't do anything until they were separated:russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rodman wasn’t trying to fight nobody…more than that Rodman knew nobody was trying to fight him :russ:

Yeah dudes had sense. Rodman was strong as shyt and he was clearly off his meds so there was no need to fight him.

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
Screen-Shot-2021-09-13-at-11.07.47-AM.jpg

0_westbrook-1.jpg

16316396855107.jpg

GettyImages-1233066450.jpg

I don't think that a flamboyant dude that wears dresses is trying to fight, but then again who knows because Rodman wore dresses too.

full

Breh you have no idea how much this let me down seeing Russ do this suspect shyt.:snoop: I wish nikkas like Russ wouldn't go out of there way to fit in with the mainstream agenda.

Tyson Beckford was right you can't look up to these nikkas as hero's cause at some point they are going to do something that dissapoints you.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Yeah now days they are some real bytches. Some fake tough guys that ain't trying to really fight, but back in the day they would knuckle up. Even the White boys would fight back then, because you can't just let people whoop your ass and not do anything to stop it.

Most of these fights aren’t any different than why you see today. A bunch of pushing and shoving and awkward punches that rarely ever connect.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He was gonna stop him from gettin to LBJ….. and I think he was showin cuz “we’ll thump too”… js
Right. That was that "don't trade me for Ben Simmons" stance :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He Was gon eat the charges for Bron in case Silver decided to act like he was in charge :russ:.

He was probably taunting somebody in actuality though

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Malice in the Palace is what changed everything.

November 2004, and 2004 in general, was when hypermasculinity was dying down.

Kanye West blew up

People started wearing fitted clothing.

People were smiling and dancing again.

fighting was frowned upon, and for the first time ever, took aggressive punishments against it.

"Malice in the Palace" was the superthug era's big sendoff.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
November 2004, and 2004 in general, was when hypermasculinity was dying down.

Kanye West blew up

People started wearing fitted clothing.

People were smiling and dancing again.

fighting was frowned upon, and for the first time ever, took aggressive punishments against it.

"Malice in the Palace" was the superthug era's big sendoff.
CACS ran that fukking phrase into the ground :francis:

Shyt wasn’t even all that bad they made it make it look like the players were super aggressive super predators on the court.

When in reality CACS thought they could throw stuff at and talk shyt to black men like they were at a fukking minstrel show

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
CACS ran that fukking phrase into the ground :francis:

Shyt wasn’t even all that bad they made it make it look like the players were super aggressive super predators on the court.

When in reality CACS thought they could throw stuff at and talk shyt to black men like they were at a fukking minstrel show

But that incident was when crackdowns on dress codes and behaviors really came into place. David Stern wasn't playing when he damn near forced people to stop baggy clothes and drop that mentality. At that same time, Hip Hop was moving onto the rockstar shyt.

but CACs did provoke that situation, and made it 1000 x worse that what it was.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
But that incident was when crackdowns on dress codes and behaviors really came into place. David Stern wasn't playing when he damn near forced people to stop baggy clothes and drop that mentality. At that same time, Hip Hop was moving onto the rockstar shyt.

but CACs did provoke that situation, and made it 1000 x worse that what it was.
It wasn’t a mentality.

CACS were prolly calling them all types of n-words

That shyt was just a racist super predator cover up

Those racist CACS thought they could treat the players any type of way.

It wasn’t even like that. Let those racist white fukks at ESPN tell it for 20 years tho :pacspit: