Russell Westbrook was the most disturbing part of that elbow last night

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yeah now days they are some real bytches. Some fake tough guys that ain't trying to really fight, but back in the day they would knuckle up. Even the White boys would fight back then, because you can't just let people whoop your ass and not do anything to stop it.

:yeshrug: Malice in the Palace is what changed everything.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yeah now days they are some real bytches. Some fake tough guys that ain't trying to really fight, but back in the day they would knuckle up. Even the White boys would fight back then, because you can't just let people whoop your ass and not do anything to stop it.

Everytime this happens y'all bring up the old days, do y'all understand that back then players could fight and actually stay in the game because they were allowed too? Since the Malice at the Palace in 2004 these players would be suspended for a long while if they fight like that again.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
With the rage Stewart had in him last night he was trying to hurt something, no basketball pump faking
Why do y'all keep saying this like he didn't have his chance to. Him and LeBron were face to face for more than enough time for him to do something. It wasn't until there was all the separation and people that he started charging all crazy.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this happens y'all bring up the old days, do y'all understand that back then players could fight and actually stay in the game because they were allowed too? Since the Malice at the Palace in 2004 these players would be suspended for a long while if they fight like that again.

Talk about some shyt that you know something about. They did not allow those guys to stay in the game if they fought. They were ejected. Take a look at the tapes.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Talk about some shyt that you know something about. They did not allow those guys to stay in the game if they fought. They were ejected. Take a look at the tapes.
Before my time, but my point still remains the nba has a no tolerance rules since that happened. :yeshrug:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before my time, but my point still remains the nba has a no tolerance rules since that happened. :yeshrug:

They never had tolerance for fighting. Players were always ejected for doing it. Look at the tapes of Larry Bird, Moses Malone and Kareem being kicked out after fighting.

That shyt in Detroit was players going up into the stands to whoop asses.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen-Shot-2021-09-13-at-11.07.47-AM.jpg

0_westbrook-1.jpg

16316396855107.jpg

GettyImages-1233066450.jpg

I don't think that a flamboyant dude that wears dresses is trying to fight, but then again who knows because Rodman wore dresses too.

full

Rodman wasn’t trying to fight nobody…more than that Rodman knew nobody was trying to fight him :russ: