Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah I get it but people co-sign vs corporations taking action

Which one do you think has a bigger affect.

I wish black people had that same power. His hateful words were all good when we got talked about

RIGHT

BUT TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH CONSEQUENCE AS TALKING ABOUT SOME1 ELSE REGARDLESS

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think the unfortunate part for the Jewish community, at least on here, is that you represent them. The fact that you are Jewish has nothing to do with the fact that you are a truly shytbag of a poster. You, like Ben Shapiro, another piece of shyt that just happens to be Jewish, do more damage to your religion, and your people by coming on here and sharing the type of misinformation that the people that hate your people love to share. Your anti-vax, and libsoftiktok lbtq+ “satanic panic” style lies give life to, and enable the grifts of people that would like to see another holocaust, and as soon as they show themselves for who they are, you start to “crybully” on some “how did this happen?”, but folks like Ben Shapiro will stay making money with them lolololol it’s a legitimate gripe that when people talk GF shyt, there is no outrage amongst MSM (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc..), but as soon as something is said about Jewish folks, it’s 9/11 all over again. It’s not that it’s wrong, it just gives the appearance of nobody does anything when black people are attacked, it appears that Jewish people pull the ladder up, to anybody that doesn’t think it’s wrong to go after any marginalized group.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think the unfortunate part for the Jewish community, at least on here, is that you represent them. The fact that you are Jewish has nothing to do with the fact that you are a truly shytbag of a poster. You, like Ben Shapiro, another piece of shyt that just happens to be Jewish, do more damage to your religion, and your people by coming on here and sharing the type of misinformation that the people that hate your people love to share. Your anti-vax, and libsoftiktok lbtq+ “satanic panic” style lies give life to, and enable the grifts of people that would like to see another holocaust, and as soon as they show themselves for who they are, you start to “crybully” on some “how did this happen?”, but folks like Ben Shapiro will stay making money with them lolololol it’s a legitimate gripe that when people talk GF shyt, there is no outrage amongst MSM (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc..), but as soon as something is said about Jewish folks, it’s 9/11 all over again. It’s not that it’s wrong, it just gives the appearance of nobody does anything when black people are attacked, it appears that Jewish people pull the ladder up, to anybody that doesn’t think it’s wrong to go after any marginalized group.

SO YOURE MAD BECAUSE IM ANTI-LBGTQ AND YOURE GAY

GOT IT

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
cant talk all that shyt with your money in other peoples banks, basically renting your own money, funding your own destruction

cant reach peak level of wealth with self proprietorships, you have to employ others and have intentional relationships with other businesses(location, necessity, symbitotic, etc) and also intentional relationships with every person in your life.

Men in this community should not be marrying only for booty and p*ssy, you should be marrying a woman whos father you can get an investment from. Otherwise you are wasting the wealth building enterprise that is marriage, You are running in place.

cant go out here talking like you're Heihachi Mishima like you got your own army, but in actuality you dont

group economics or die

Russell is basically saying he's a neo-Monroe Doctrine puppet

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did russell ever come back from getting me too'd? i guess if you already cancelled he feels like he got nothing to lose lol

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

LOL @ THE CLICKBAIT TITLE .. WHO UPLOADED THIS?
:snoop:
HE’S BASICALLY TELLING KANYE TO FALL BACK BECAUSE OF HOW ESSENTIAL JEWS HAVE BEEN IN THE COME UP OF BLACK FOLKS

SOME SOLID POINTS

How Jews have been essential in the come up of spreading hip hop to the world.

That’s exactly what Kanye is saying.

Show me where the Jews have been essential in the come up of black folks?

How you even get to say that?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How Jews have been essential in the come up of spreading hip hop to the world.

That’s exactly what Kanye is saying.

Show me where the Jews have been essential in the come up of black folks?

How you even get to say that?

YOU CLEARLY DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO

RUSSELL SPEAKS ON HOW JEWS HELPED PROPEL THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND FUNDED THE NAACP, AND SO FORTH

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
lol he literally explained it in the video.

YOU CLEARLY DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO

RUSSELL SPEAKS ON HOW JEWS HELPED PROPEL THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND FUNDED THE NAACP, AND SO FORTH

He talked for 12 minutes about how Jews put him and other hip hop artists in position to make money through hip hop. He even admitted the Jews exploited them, but it was acceptable because they were the only ones willing to work with them. He spoke about Jews having power in music,film,fashion. They helped him with the rush card :francis:

What he said is exactly what Kanye was saying. They are powerful.

He spent maybe 30 seconds saying Jews supported civil rights and Jews helped found NAACP. This again proves Kanye’s point. 1 Jewish person does a good deed and they all get celebrated. :francis:

Russel did nothing to prove Kanye wrong.

Jews run the music,fashion,film industries.

How come nobody is addressing the actual issue, that he feels like his people should be empowered the same way?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He talked for 12 minutes about how Jews put him and other hip hop artists in position to make money through hip hop. He even admitted the Jews exploited them, but it was acceptable because they were the only ones willing to work with them. He spoke about Jews having power in music,film,fashion. They helped him with the rush card :francis:

What he said is exactly what Kanye was saying. They are powerful.

He spent maybe 30 seconds saying Jews supported civil rights and Jews helped found NAACP. This again proves Kanye’s point. 1 Jewish person does a good deed and they all get celebrated. :francis:

Russel did nothing to prove Kanye wrong.

Jews run the music,fashion,film industries.

How come nobody is addressing the actual issue, that he feels like his people should be empowered the same way?

SO THATS WHAT U GOT OUT OF THE RUSSELL CLIP?

:dead:

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE DEFINITION OF EXPLOIT IS?

ex·ploit

verb
/ikˈsploit/

make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
"500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology.”

IF U HATE JEWS AND AGREE WIT KANYE THEN JUST SAY IT MAYN.. DONT TIP TOE ROUND WHAT U REALLY BOUT. YOU AINT AS SLICK AS U THINK.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
His old ass knows better
He just got back to the US
They would have had him on the run again, hiding in some third world country like a hobo

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
wish this kike would stop spamming all caps trying to damage control the narrative in all the Jewish threads

its almost like he's trying to stop us from exposing something

Kanye got Jews Jewin and Computers Putin