Russ: Don't be mad at me selling out shows when your fav can't, the disconnect in ticket sales is they're faking streams

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

They sayin this a shot at Metro. Russ sold out cities that Metro and Future still only got at 60-70% capacity :picard: and those 2 had 2 albums on some Avengers shyt recruitin some of the biggest rappers to diss the most popular rapper

I don't even listen to his music and thought he was a plant back in the Everyday Struggle days when I 1st heard of him but it's obvious now he got a real grassroots fanbase that rock wit him

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
DbeucoHU0AE6lqE.jpg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
He's not wrong. Even tho I don't fukk wit him or his music.

He be saying some real shyt. Still remember him on Breakfast Club years ago talking about these rappers/celebs meeting 1 day and the next day they're "brothers"

shyt was maaaad funny and maaad true, especially at that time when everybody was tryna be some fake "we are the world" shyt with each other

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He be saying some real shyt. Still remember him on Breakfast Club years ago talking about these rappers/celebs meeting 1 day and the next day they're "brothers"

shyt was maaaad funny and maaad true, especially at that time when everybody was tryna be some fake "we are the world" shyt with each other
Yup. We all see how that turned out.

Daps

That’s the person that crystallized it for you?