Rush Hour 4 gets the green light..

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
tucker living off them rush hour flicks

Yeah.....kinda stupid if you ask me.....he could be doing two flicks a year, making steady income. Didn't he go broke or close to it.......wonder why he works so little?? :ohhh:

They have been to LA., Hong Kong, Paris??, why not hit up South America (Rio) or Africa this time....or even Dubai would be interesting...but it'll probably be in Miami... :why:

On the low, these films are low key showing the rise of China and how the country has its economic tentacles all over the world.......at least that's my impression...

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah.....kinda stupid if you ask me.....he could be doing two flicks a year, making steady income. Didn't he go broke or close to it.......wonder why he works so little?? :ohhh:

They have been to LA., Hong Kong, Paris??, why not hit up South America (Rio) or Africa this time....or even Dubai would be interesting...but it'll probably be in Miami... :why:

On the low, these films are low key showing the rise of China and how the country has its economic tentacles all over the world.......at least that's my impression...

brazil is way too cliche...it has to tie in with chinese people (im aware of asian-brazilians, but not too many do)

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rush hour 3 being wack aint got that much to do with jackie chan aging, its just a wack script

jackie chan and chris tucker got great chemistry. as far as im concerned rush hour 4 aint need much stunts and action at all and it could still be successful

matter of fact put jc and chris in the hood on some friday ish and im sure that'll end up being hilarious too

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

chris_tucker_fat.jpg

:childplease:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It still boggles mah mind how dese actors n athletes can bank so much bread n go fukkin broke.

nikkas really dat dumb wit dey loot or what? :mindblown: