Rush Hour 4 gets the green light..

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The first 2 are personal classics, and have some of the best replay value of any movies I've ever seen. Like can I literally watch them hundreds of times

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
wonder if Chris can still command 20 million for this sequel. The reason why he quit movies for all these years is because he made so much on the Rush Hour franchise. Now that he's been having money issues, wonder if he can actually expect to get any kind of pay day this time around...

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
wonder if Chris can still command 20 million for this sequel. The reason why he quit movies for all these years is because he made so much on the Rush Hour franchise. Now that he's been having money issues, wonder if he can actually expect to get any kind of pay day this time around...
I don't see why not, all of the movies in this series have been highly successful and profitable for everyone involved. He held out so long for RH3 because he wanted a piece of the box office, which he successfully got.

Just because he's having financial issues doesn't mean he can't still be a draw at the box office. People will eat this shyt up if its done right. And people will go see him in the next Friday movie he was just confirmed for as well.

And if they did another 5th Element, they'd go see that shyt too. He only did a few films but almost all of them have been successes. How he fukked off all the money he made has no bearing on that.