Rush Hour 4 gets the green light..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dark Horizons:

Producer Arthur Sarkissian says that fourth film in the "Rush Hour" action franchise is moving forward with both Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker involved.

The producer tells Crave Online that "I'm trying to do it closer to how I did Rush Hour 1. More down to earth. More gritty. Introduce two new characters and make it real the way the first one was. I personally was not happy with the third one. I thought 1 and 2 were very good. I think 3 got out of hand a little bit. It's not a matter of just bringing them back to do another segment of that or a sequel to it by putting them in another city and having them bicker. I don't want that. I want something new."

Would Brett Ratner be back at the helm? "He's more than welcome to do it, but he's got to do it in the right way" says Sarkissian. A scribe is expected to be brought onboard soon.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
He's saying all the right things....we'll see.:ehh:

I LOVE the first 2. almost watch a good portion of any one of those movies when it comes on television.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8X_kUL7PBY&feature=player_detailpage#t=37s]Rush Hour 2 - Chris Tucker performs Michael Jackson's Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough - YouTube[/ame]

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Why? Jackie is damn near 60 years old and the 3rd movie was asssssssss

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
so they're finally moving on from Jackie and Chris...after 3 I'm not mad at em. While I did like it, it did feel stale.

Hopefully good things come from this:yes:

EDIT: oops:lolbron:read it wrong

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well at least he acknowledges the 3rd one was ass