Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
College Football about to get cancelled.

We'll see what happens with the NFL. I expect them to play, but who knows. Could be a year without football. Plus we got hella free agents after 2020.... Thats why I'm still upset about the Super Bowl. Gotta seal the deal when you get there because you never know when or if you'll get back.... :shaq2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

We'll see what happens with the NFL. I expect them to play, but who knows. Could be a year without football. Plus we got hella free agents after 2020.... Thats why I'm still upset about the Super Bowl. Gotta seal the deal when you get there because you never know when or if you'll get back.... :shaq2:

not surprised by that.... like how the fukk you even have college sports when most school campuses not even open or allowing students on the yard like that:russ:

Niccas doing online shyt:mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

theyll try to get it off...there will be no fans and they might have to cancel it after a few games. but as of right now if testing is rigorous and players are forbidden to go anywhere, I think theyll at least try

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

barring the Seahawks wanna once again sniff our jocks and pick him up..... Josh may just wanna consider retiring and go back to school to become a business man or coach a HS.

Hell if he still got the bug to play.... XFL is hiring:ld:

Isn't he another PAC 12 bum?:unimpressed:

I doubt he even makes it in the XFL. Retiring is his best option. It's not like he played a lot so no CTE and a salary way better than the average man. He came out good:manny:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

A memorable moment myself and our latest Niner Gang homey @ThiefyPoo :salute::noah:

can reminisce about,:lawd:

celebrate and CHERISH:blessed:

The game that made me a lifetime fan. 9 year old me was :ohmy: at this shyt. I knew of the 49ers because my big brother was a huge fan of Young and Rice when he saw NFL Films and highlights on Sportcenter in ESPN Latino here in Chile. I rode along because he was my big bro but after this game I was all in :wow:

Last edited: