Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it crazy they couldn't have trade him. Is he that bad that no team even wanted to give up a 7th rounder? Or did the 49ers ask for too much? I mean Goodwin got traded fairly quickly and he has been really injury prone the last few seasons.

I agree about Jennings. You virtually have two WR's with him and Hurd that will bully DB's. :wow:
Shanahan isn’t keeping Jennings, he’s just a camp body. Don’t forget that Shanahan always says he doesn’t care about height for wrs, he only cares about quick feet and separation.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it never works in the nfl. once teams sense a guy might be on the bubble they dont see a reason to trade a draft pick for him unless they really like him

goodwin has world class speed and we werent even able to get a 6th rounder for him, we had to settle for moving up 20 picks in the 6th :mjlol:

Im always :dead: at people on fan boards combining our trash and trying to trade for good players/good picks in their fantasy trades :dead:

sol thomas/pettis/goodwin for mike thomas or some shyt like that :russ:
U forgot to mention Godwin’s contract which drove his value down

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
U forgot to mention Godwin’s contract which drove his value down
true, but my main point remains the same :manny: its hard to trade anyone in the nfl who doesnt have value. pettis I guess still has some value in that hes still young and cheap. maybe some team will bite on the potential, but I dont see more than a 6th-7th rounder.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true, but my main point remains the same :manny: its hard to trade anyone in the nfl who doesnt have value. pettis I guess still has some value in that hes still young and cheap. maybe some team will bite on the potential, but I dont see more than a 6th-7th rounder.
U just have look at free agency, a lot of wr’s were forced to take one year deals because of the loaded draft. With the injury situations I don’t believe they were looking to trade but they were definitely listening

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
What if I told you I started that rumor!

giphy.gif

Gotta just go with what Lynch is saying now, they haven’t lost faith:lolbron:
Bruh...I was SCOURING e the innanets looking for that report going, "I know I read that shyt somewhere".

khross415

All Star
Daps
Shanahan isn’t keeping Jennings, he’s just a camp body. Don’t forget that Shanahan always says he doesn’t care about height for wrs, he only cares about quick feet and separation.

i guarantee Jennings is making the team