Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Wirfs was available long-term, and they went with Kinlaw +Trent instead.
Well they needed kinlaw really bad so I agree with the move. Will they regret passing up wirf? I doubt it unless he’s the next Staley

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I agree about Trent. At least for next season he's better than anything we could've drafted. Plus Shanny knows his game. After that, his salary comes into play. Dude finna be 32 next season too.

With that said, the next year becomes win now year fast. A lot of players have potential to end up in the bushes if they regress/dont play super well after this one.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
without a contract, its a clear win for a win-now team (us). if he leaves after this year we get a compensatory pick in the third so worst case scenario its his salary this year + 5th rounder

people on webzone talking about kicking joe out to guard :gucci::comeon: let the man retire in peace instead going to play a position he hasnt played in eons.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Ill miss Breida's explosiveness, but his constant injuries and last seasons fumbles prolly did him in. We have too many RBs :manny: Mostert Coleman Breida McKinnon, plus you know Shanny wants to use Hurd in there a few times.
Damn, Brieda was my second favorite RB out of that group, but we'll see :manny: