Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Last FBS team they beat was Iowa and that was 8 years ago. Completely different teams, coaches, etc

They are no pushover but Colorado should win comfortably. I think people are still stuck on last year where they couldn't block for Shedeur and could not stop the run. They brought in a lot of talent from the portal to fix both of those issues
That dont mean its fixed. They brought in a lot of talent the year before too

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
shyt takes time….and its also a copout

Nobody was saying shyt about the line when they were smacking around Nebraska or upsetting TCU
GWHY-hCWYAAP-GO
Caleb ever get Times Square?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Last FBS team they beat was Iowa and that was 8 years ago. Completely different teams, coaches, etc

They are no pushover but Colorado should win comfortably. I think people are still stuck on last year where they couldn't block for Shedeur and could not stop the run. They brought in a lot of talent from the portal to fix both of those issues
I mean i expect them to win but the offense and defense lines is probably the one thing you can’t fix easily with the portal. Especially going into the big 12

Karume

All Star
Daps
shyt takes time….and its also a copout

Nobody was saying shyt about the line when they were smacking around Nebraska or upsetting TCU
say you don't follow CU football without saying you don't follow CU football