Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Think Colorado has a better year. ESPN and them need Colorado to be good this year too lol. The “redemption tour” angle will bring in the ratings. I don’t know if people wanting to tune in to see Colorado(Deion) lose will be a thing too much longer if they keep losing.. I expect some more no name coaches to eat off this Colorado team like last year tho if they end up being a better team.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Think Colorado has a better year. ESPN and them need Colorado to be good this year too lol. The “redemption tour” angle will bring in the ratings. I don’t know if people wanting to tune in to see Colorado(Deion) lose will be a thing too much longer if they keep losing.. I expect some more no name coaches to eat off this Colorado team like last year tho if they end up being a better team.
Conference play is gonna be tough for them. I do think they'll start 3-0 again. @Nebraska is gonna be tough but Raiola is a true freshman and I wouldn't put my faith in him getting that W that early in his career.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

shedeur-sanders.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
North Dakota St has beaten like 8 out of the last 10 FBS teams they played. They are solid.
Last FBS team they beat was Iowa and that was 8 years ago. Completely different teams, coaches, etc

They are no pushover but Colorado should win comfortably. I think people are still stuck on last year where they couldn't block for Shedeur and could not stop the run. They brought in a lot of talent from the portal to fix both of those issues