[Rumour] Nintendo could be entering the VR game this year.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:dwillhuh: odyssey and botw. that shyt can possibly look anything other than terrible can it?

Maybe if the new switch is significantly more powerful and has a better screen :patrice:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

I only ever played Mario Tennis for GBC. Not gonna lie that shyt was flames too lol

Mario tennis for the gbc is one of the best games for the gbc, as well as the best Mario tennis game. I keep wanting Nintendo to do a damn sequel, but they've never touched the gbc one. That rpg mode had me straight addicted.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard this is crack.... copped once the zelda patch drops

The reviews are saying its very good.

Having bought the Labo vehicle kit and robot kit, I was surprised at how sturdy and durable the builds are, but especially for the robot kit how well designed the levels or games are.

I really did expect some half assed "OK, you built it now see it in action" parody simulation attempt but they actually put some effort into the games and level for the kits.

The reviews I've watched aren't really giving me anything on top of that. They talk about how the vr works and it being quite surprising and good, but a lot of them actually talk about the builds and how cool the levels are and while a few of the reviews I've watched thus far reference previous Labo builds the bulk of the reviews just provide a basic review of the overall Labo experience. if you've never used or tried Labo it's kind of like they are treating this as your formal introduction and while it establishes the basics it doesn't really highlight the vr aspect.

Other than that i want to see how they use vr in game play. I'm not really interested in watching mario and zelda cutscenes in vr, which is what they've discussed this far.