[Rumour] Nintendo could be entering the VR game this year.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I remember when i had a chance to get a sega saturn with like 5 games or the new virtual boy for christmas. Never again.
I thought you had to be insanely rich or somekinda extremely hardcore gamer to get a Saturn since the games were pretty much rare to find

Went to some comic book shop and saw them going for a shyt load of money :picard:

I remember being a kid asking the guy at the counter about it , and he said it was basically an arcade for game console

I wanted it so bad :mjcry:

None of my friends knew what a Saturn was except for one person who barely played games :gladbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting...haven’t turned on my switch in months tho :mjcry: not a knock on the system...I just have so much shyt that I haven’t played yet on XB1/PS4

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
VR feels so forced.

I thought that too. It's not 'the future' but it should be part of it. It's an experience that I've even had my 60 year old parents try and they came away impressed. Same with my wife. She did as well. I didn't get it initially because I've been burned buying peripherals that never took off. However, when done right, it's magical breh. Using the games I referred to in my previous post, Superhot is a Neo in the Matrix badass simulation. Astro Bot is Nintendo Mario quality in 3D. Wipeout bought me back to my F-Zero days and Captain Falcon dipping through Big Blue but in 3D. It's not like I play everyday but I have no qualms about the bread I put down on PSVR.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
are they gonna make a new headset? i imagine its gonna be hard to play botw and odyssey like that

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
are they gonna make a new headset? i imagine its gonna be hard to play botw and odyssey like that

I still think they don't want people playing it for too long at a time. I just picked up my switch and held it to my face. I don't think it's gonna be hard to play really. Just a matter of how long you want to hold it up. Maybe even force you to take some breaks too.

I wonder if they'll do this with MK8D

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Make wontvthey focus on third party support for that shytty switch that’s just sitting in my living room.