[Rumor] Spider-Man 4 in Development with Toby Maguire and Sam Raimi Directing

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I wish you Garfield fukk boys just stfu. Nobody wants to see Garfield or another Amazing Spiderman except you clown ass nikkas. Why would they go back to Tobey if more people wanted to see another amazing movie? Just chill. Yall nikkas are the absolute worst of the stan sets. :scust:
If it's that time of the month breh just say it. No need to vent to people who could care less about your existence because your local store is outta tampons.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If it's that time of the month breh just say it. No need to vent to people who could care less about your existence because your local store is outta tampons.

Corny. No wonder you liked the Amazing Spiderman films & Garfield. You guys dont even realize you’re in a cult. :pachaha:

The lowest grossing Spiderman films
The least liked Spiderman actor
The lowest rated spiderman films

Yet yall still asking for an Amazing Spider-man 3. shyt would flop worst than The Flash.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Corny. No wonder you liked the Amazing Spiderman films & Garfield. You guys dont even realize you’re in a cult. :pachaha:

The lowest grossing Spiderman films
The least liked Spiderman actor
The lowest rated spiderman films

Yet yall still asking for an Amazing Spider-man 3. shyt would flop worst than The Flash.
No breh. Corny is getting angry at someone you don't know because they don't agree with your opinion. I don't argue with children and your inadequate response let's me further know you're a waste of oxygen.

Cult? Yeah of Black Excellence. Anything else before you fuk off?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No breh. Corny is getting angry at someone you don't know because they don't agree with your opinion. I don't argue with children and your inadequate response let's me further know you're a waste of oxygen.

Cult? Yeah of Black Excellence. Anything else before you fuk off?

Super corny again. nikka nobody is angry. Miss me with this uppity, holier than thou shyt. Stop bytching and moaning about the Amazing Spider-man series.

Sony would actually LOSE money if they used the same budget for No Way Home to make a 3rd Amazing Spiderman film. Tobey and Tom could both die today and Sony still wouldnt make another Spiderman film starring Garfield. :pachaha:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Super corny again. nikka nobody is angry. Miss me with this uppity, holier than thou shyt. Stop bytching and moaning about the Amazing Spider-man series.
Read your post again idiot. You're the only one angry about Spider-Man, Garfield and whatever your weird obsession with Toby is (spare me the explanation, you're not important enough for me to care). Keep up with your temper tantrums child, you're only arguing with yourself. And if you can't comprehend anything I said, don't bother responding. You're only embarrassing yourself at this point.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Read your post again idiot. You're the only one angry about Spider-Man, Garfield and whatever your weird obsession with Toby is (spare me the explanation, you're not important enough for me to care). Keep up with your temper tantrums child, you're only arguing with yourself at this point. And if you can't comprehend anything of said, don't bother responding. You're only embarrassing yourself at this point.

nikka shutup and suck dikk. You got called out now you want to name call. Try that shyt with your boyfriend, not me. Nobody is angry. I called your bytch ass out and responded to you in a manner i would respond to any bytch nikka.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
nikka shutup and suck dikk. You got called out now you want to name call. Try that shyt with your boyfriend, not me. Nobody is angry. I called your bytch ass out and responded to you in a manner i would respond to any bytch nikka.
Oh so this is how you talk normally? I guess being a bytch is just in your DNA. That explains a lot. Carry on:mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Sorta wanna see another Garfield Spider-Man movie honestly :manny: