[Rumor] Spider-Man 4 in Development with Toby Maguire and Sam Raimi Directing

Daps
I'm down. Considering that this would be a Peter in his 40's they have the freedom to do anything they want with the story. I'm guessing that they will be inspired by Peter B. Parker from the spiderverse movies considering how well received he was. Will be cool to see Kirsten Dunst again.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
him and Emma killed their roles.

They weren't the problem with the Amazing Movies.
I agree 100% with this. I thought they were great in their roles and I believe the Amazing movies weren't as bad as the media made them out to be. I'd rather watch an Andrew sequel over a Toby one. Especially with the gem they dropped in the last movie, with his speech to the other spider-men ('I stopped pulling my punches') let me know that his story turned to something much darker.

I think Toby's Spider-Man is at the most stable in terms of life based on what he mentioned. I really dgaf about a married Spider-Man and what that entails.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I agree 100% with this. I thought they were great in their roles and I believe the Amazing movies weren't as bad as the media made them out to be. I'd rather watch an Andrew sequel over a Toby one. Especially with the gem they dropped in the last movie, with his speech to the other spider-men ('I stopped pulling my punches') let me know that his story turned to something much darker.

I think Toby's Spider-Man is at the most stable in terms of life based on what he mentioned. I really dgaf about a married Spider-Man and what that entails.

I wish you Garfield fukk boys just stfu. Nobody wants to see Garfield or another Amazing Spiderman except you clown ass nikkas. Why would they go back to Tobey if more people wanted to see another amazing movie? Just chill. Yall nikkas are the absolute worst of the stan sets. :scust: