[Rumor] Note 10 May not have headphone jack.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Nothing's wrong with the 3.5 jack though :dwillhuh:

I don't care how many pretentious b*stards go "I have bluetooth", it ain't got no reason why you should got to do without if ya headphone dies or gives up the ghost. I got a pair of Blue Tooth V-modas, my first ever bluetooth headphone and they work like a dream, but I'd still have reservations about buying a phone that did away with the jack 'cause they wanted to use their brand and influence to tell me what the fukk I should be wanting instead of what was once fine as fukk less than a year ago and more behind that. :camby:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't care how many pretentious b*stards go "I have bluetooth", it ain't got no reason why you should got to do without if ya headphone dies or gives up the ghost. I got a pair of Blue Tooth V-modas, my first ever bluetooth headphone and they work like a dream, but I'd still have reservations about buying a phone that did away with the jack 'cause they wanted to use their brand and influence to tell me what the fukk I should be wanting instead of what was once fine as fukk less than a year ago and more behind that. :camby:
Glad I got the 6S plus.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Glad I got the 6S plus.
Copping a S7Edge Black Friday or New Years instead of the note to replace my S5. I have a feeling this might be the last phone Samsung makes right now that doesn't try and dikk ride some new trend in order to appear "Innovative" like Apple and this bullshyt.
Yay more batteries to carry around. :beli::martin::snoop:

When y'all say "Carry more batteries around." Y'all talking about full on spare batteries to pop into your phones'n'shyt?

Get an Anker or some other decent battery backup and call it a day. Ever since I bought one of those I've never felt the need to be conservative with my phone's power at all. Charges fast, fits easily in my bag, can charge it fully (Galaxy S5) up to 4 times, which is more than enough. If you ain't know about these shyts, for real, look into 'em, they can be life savers.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Nothing's wrong with the 3.5 jack though :dwillhuh:
This is what happens when the basic needs have been successfully met in an age where next year's model is always the topic of discussion. I'd hate to be a designer, that's for sure. It's like where do you go next?:francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its a race for a new standard. wont work though if the audio world doesnt embrace it...which it wont

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It seems that the iPhone 7 won't be the only flagship smartphone to ditch the 3.5mm headphone socket: SamMobile is reporting 'confirmation' of an earlier rumor that Samsung's Galaxy S8 – set to be unveiled in February – will follow Apple's lead.

The move is said to be in an effort to make the device thinner while allowing for a larger battery. The report says that Samsung will use a USB-C port for charging and data transfers, and it's likely this will also be available to those who want to continue using wired headphones.

The S8 is also said to be adopting a feature long-rumored for next year's iPhone: replacing the physical Home button with a virtual one embedded into the display .

Apple's 'courageous' decision to ditch the headphone socket of course generated a great deal of controversy . By the time Samsung does the same, it's likely that a lot of the fuss will have died down as increasing numbers of consumers switch to wireless headphones .

Samsung's S8 will be an especially important launch for the company following its disastrous recall and abandonment of the Note 7

Samsung following iPhone 7 in ditching headphone socket, aims to beat iPhone 8 to virtual Home button

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
5ca7c61151853da602de9e1d11b4c4a9.jpg

iPhone 7 black. #premiumfeel :ahh:

The best smartphone on the market. Buy it or take dat L.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As much as I like my edge, I'm hoping Sony goes back to making a premium phoine. Samsung and Apple can suck a fat one. They both fukkbois for this nonsense
NOBODY makes screens like Samsung though..the Note 7 screen was ABSOLUTELY absurd...the brightness was NEXT LEVEL.