RUMOR: New Bloody Roar to be exclusive to PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bloody Roar was a cool game back in the day, but LMAO at anyone putting it next to Killer instinct as a good fighting game.

And this video is pathetic btw. This is nothing but bullshyt! Is this what sony heads are hanging their hats on? :laugh:

How desperate can nikkas be? :heh:
Killer instinct was never a good fighting game.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Primal Rage
Yup, these duo-doo chunks here...

primal-rage-20081125064042655_640w.jpg

clayfighter.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: my first real reason to buy a ps4

Edit: just watched the video. This shyt is speculation no real confirmation :stopitslime:

I keep wanting to support HH Gamer but all his shyt is just like this, speculation and fukkery, no real info:scusthov:

Registering a new domain is a HUGE hint, though. Also, there's this story from May:

Rumor: Bloody Roar may be coming exclusively to the Playstation 4
May 21 2013 07:33 PM | Ash-Dash in Playstation 4

bloody+roar.jpg

Sony may be getting a new (old) fighting franchise exclusive to their system. Currently, according to an undisclosed source at SCEA, Sony is in talks with Konami (who dissolved Hudson and gained rights to their franchises last year) to bring back the old franchise, Beastorizer. Better known as Bloody Roar. The word is Sony has approached Konami with the idea of reviving the franchise on the Playstation 4. The chance of this becoming exclusive is high as Sony themselves will be paying part of the development cost. Similar to the way Nintendo has paid for Bayonetta 2.

There are some very good things that can come of this. For one, it would give Sony their own fighting game outside of the other third party ones they share with the competing systems. Bloody Roar isn't anywhere near as big as the Street Fighters, Tekkens,or Dead or Alives of the world. But this would be a great new start for the franchise. Especially if it turns out to be a launch title.

E3 is only a couple of weeks away, so if we're lucky, there will be some truth to the rumor.

http://www.playstationgamerleague.c...-bloody-roar-may-be-coming-exclusively-to-r34

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Killer Instinct was the dumbest fukking fighting game back in the day. I remember this for n64

My friend bought it cause I kept whooping his ass in Street fighter and mortal kombat. We played it like once..... Then we never spoke of that garbage ever again
I remember whooping everybody at killer instinct by tapping forward and a with cinder.

Infinite combos, ultra finishes, knocking nikkas off the level, all by pressing forward A :comeon:

Since when has killer instinct ever been a factor?