RUMOR: New Bloody Roar to be exclusive to PS4

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bloody Roar hasnt been relevant since like '01. Next thing you know you're going to tell me the Backstreet Boys are coming back, and I may be more excited about that. Quite frankly the last entry was just ok.

This post literally couldn't be more ironic.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i couldnt remember wat this shyt was but then i youtube'd it and was like :lupe: i remember that demo sumthin serious with the tigers and shyt.....i was on my tekken tho bak then so every other fighter had to take a back seat :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bloody Roar was a cool game back in the day, but LMAO at anyone putting it next to Killer instinct as a good fighting game.

And this video is pathetic btw. This is nothing but bullshyt! Is this what sony heads are hanging their hats on? :laugh:

How desperate can nikkas be? :heh:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
You can calm down with all this.

At least Killer Instinct was more people at it's peak. than bloody roar ever was...EVER
untrue when Killer instinct was legend, Nintendo brand was at its PEAK.. not Microsoft
atleast Bloody Roar is a remake made off the SONY platform reborn by SONY..not a GAME STOLEN FROM ANOTHER CONSOLE lol haha

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
who give a shyt bout all that? :yeshrug:
Just don't have your feelings let down when Killer Instinct was the shyt, you was about 8yrs old and NINTENDO was the shyt everything was hot, your grown now and it might not be the same experience that you seen on that Nintendo system, thats all im saying.
In order to capture the magic one must obtain the pure essence which created the MAGIC SPELL..huh?
:ohhh: Perfect Dark should be a lesson for us all

Like when JORDAN left the bull's team ...