Rumor/Leak-PS5 specs more powerful than Xbox S X? Update-Fatboi1 lost

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm off this site, I dunno how video games became this corny shyt and goalpost moving with speculation
You couldnt go a week last 8 years without hearing some corny shyt from broke people who couldnt afford consoles
shyt is mindblowingly autistic, Nobody gives a fukk about any of these "exclusive" games on either console... lets be real
Everytime someone brings Xbox/PS war bullshyt up, all I can think about is how Nintendo silently has everything both people
argue for and gets no credit for it. Nintendo is doing what Xbox wants to, while having the library Sony tries to boast about. The only thing they
didnt spend on is quality of hardware. The only thing Sony had dope was shareplay... xbox was more powerful and better interface and interaction
Nintendo had the best gaming and exclusives. Now we have shareplay so who really gives a fukk, people are insufferable with shyt. I hate to say it
but its mostly Sony fans, everyone else is just chilling enjoying PC, Xbox, Nintendo. Other people stay on Sony stans minds and they have nothing to offer besides
Spiderman that nobody played after 2 weeks, God of War which has been played out since PS2 and Uncharted which is male Tomb Raider. People buy what they buy, nobody is sweating what you're doing :russ:
Imagine hating a nikka because he wants to play Mario instead of Halo, or Detroit Become Human instead of Zelda. We need to talk about why Xbox and Playstation keep selling us the same bullshyt controllers for 10+ years with no innovation. Imagine thinking putting Nintendo rumble and sensitive triggers is a come up in the past 15 years :picard: We are all getting fleeced and buying the same shyt with upgraded shadows every few years while these cats make billions... and they repackage yall the same shyt because you're autisic. Alot of these games need to be straight up ended and new shyt needs to take its place... nikkas still playing Halo and COD and shyt :russ: Tomb Raider has been the same game since number 1 ... like when is this bytch going to stop. shyt is so off that people still play Skyrim and GTA like that shyt didnt come out last generation :mjlol: meanwhile yall cats argue over getting raped and playing trash games while you ride the bus to work. The only thing that would make a difference is if they made a truly interactive online game that was RPG MMO for exclusive console play. I couldnt imagine putting my heart and soul into riding for a linear solo mission game for 10+ years and fighting other people who had no clue what I was talking about.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
giphy.webp

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm off this site, I dunno how video games became this corny shyt and goalpost moving with speculation
You couldnt go a week last 8 years without hearing some corny shyt from broke people who couldnt afford consoles
shyt is mindblowingly autistic, Nobody gives a fukk about any of these "exclusive" games on either console... lets be real
Everytime someone brings Xbox/PS war bullshyt up, all I can think about is how Nintendo silently has everything both people
argue for and gets no credit for it. Nintendo is doing what Xbox wants to, while having the library Sony tries to boast about. The only thing they
didnt spend on is quality of hardware. The only thing Sony had dope was shareplay... xbox was more powerful and better interface and interaction
Nintendo had the best gaming and exclusives. Now we have shareplay so who really gives a fukk, people are insufferable with shyt. I hate to say it
but its mostly Sony fans, everyone else is just chilling enjoying PC, Xbox, Nintendo. Other people stay on Sony stans minds and they have nothing to offer besides
Spiderman that nobody played after 2 weeks, God of War which has been played out since PS2 and Uncharted which is male Tomb Raider. People buy what they buy, nobody is sweating what you're doing :russ:
Imagine hating a nikka because he wants to play Mario instead of Halo, or Detroit Become Human instead of Zelda. We need to talk about why Xbox and Playstation keep selling us the same bullshyt controllers for 10+ years with no innovation. Imagine thinking putting Nintendo rumble and sensitive triggers is a come up in the past 15 years :picard: We are all getting fleeced and buying the same shyt with upgraded shadows every few years while these cats make billions... and they repackage yall the same shyt because you're autisic. Alot of these games need to be straight up ended and new shyt needs to take its place... nikkas still playing Halo and COD and shyt :russ: Tomb Raider has been the same game since number 1 ... like when is this bytch going to stop. shyt is so off that people still play Skyrim and GTA like that shyt didnt come out last generation :mjlol: meanwhile yall cats argue over getting raped and playing trash games while you ride the bus to work. The only thing that would make a difference is if they made a truly interactive online game that was RPG MMO for exclusive console play. I couldnt imagine putting my heart and soul into riding for a linear solo mission game for 10+ years and fighting other people who had no clue what I was talking about.
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's some info from another reliable source on Resetera who's contact is a dev working on next gen games.

pdw7jsgp27541.png

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You going through a Divorce? Why you so Angry?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Boss here to respond to those who want it :yawn:
I only have @PS4 on ignore because you and the other goofies tend to have good info on the middle of your comedy acts but, I'll take your advice, breh.

Sucks but you're right.
If i checked for this dude to attack him i can understand putting someone on ignore, this dude came at me and got sonned then blocked me because he got into his feelings. Where im from this nikka is straight up bytchmade :yeshrug: again, never once viewed this dude as part of "the rec room gang" when it came to anything, can someone dm that nikka and tell him to stop crying over Courtdog please. It's disgusting and proof he spends too much time online...
I don't even get bothered by PS4 anymore because at this point who takes him seriously? :mjlol:

I mean, I'd like to think people know my shtick by now but somehow in 2019 people still can't detect sarcasm or jokes. Phil Spencer or 343 isn't going to be hurt because someone on the internet made jokes about their product lol. All the "serious" brehs can go to a specific reddit with the white boys if they want to be in happy land where no one says anything contrary.

Edit: Added some flair to the thread title :mjlol:
You guys confuse me, in my life im taking care of fam, getting ready for yet another kid, making moves, closing a deal where im partnering up with companies to push products locally and online. So I come here every sohh often to see what's good and im reading all this shyt. So I'll address the bold. So you used to get bothered by ps4 post is how you start. Don't you think you have to be a weirdo who spends too much time online to care that much about what any poster thinks... about a fukkin video game :gucci:and then you say you don't get bothered anymore because im not taken seriously? Unfortunately since you guys are weirdos you take what you want to take as serious. And i see you are now dealing with people not understanding sarcasm/etc. Try to understand I've been dealing with that since before you was allowed online unsupervised my nikka. I joined this community in 03' your condescending talk shows you're still in the matrix, don't take this too seriously tho :youngsabo:
Halo ain't what it used to be. No Xbox exclusive in their top 10 sales this entire gen.

I'm waiting on the price leaks
Wouldn't it require you to play halo to say it's not what it used to be :stopitslime: unlike killzone halo (minus halo 4) has steadily gotten better, halo 5 is awesome and halo MCC is only the top selling game on PC these days
Halo is Steam’s top-selling game as it finally launches on PC
5yr old xbox one titles that is a collection of even older xbox games.. top selling today. And mcc is coming to switch as well (but not ps5... yet) just realize mcc isn't the only xbox one game that was slept on by sony fanboys (Tru Story)
People are really doubting Sony when it comes to ps5 games ? :deadmanny::deadmanny: knowing spiderman 2 , God of war 2 and everything else will melt faces.

When the xbox hasn't had a good exclusive in the last 2-3 years .
According to who? Are video game makers terrible at their jobs so only one or two games are good and everything else is trash? And the games you named, didn't God of war come out on ps2? Series get old if it's halo or gears or Mario or anything not on playstation. If it's Sony it's great!!!
You say nothing from xbox in last 2-3yrs?
Forza 7
Forza horizon 4 (new 72plyr mode launched last week :umad:)
Halo wars 2
Sea of thieves
State of decay 2
Crackdown 3
Gears of war 5
Cuphead
Pubg was exclusive for a year, plays better than Sony version STILL
The launch of gamepass, we got game preview titles, id@xbox titles i play wandersong with my daughter and was playing unnamed duck game earlier. My cousin pedro, these are nice little gems that matter to actual gamers. Have fun waiting for god of war 12 in 2022...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When people want things to go their way they often take grains of salt and claim it's a waterfall :mjlol: look at this shyt...
oh so its more than 12 flops ? where u get this info from.?

Resetera. Some dude who has been verified to have ties to the game industry. Things are subject to change but he been talking about the shyt months ago
Some dude is dat nikka :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't believe Microsoft releases a weaker console than Sony after the Xbox One debacle. They want that bragging right and they'll pay what it takes to get it. Sony won't outspend Microsoft in an arms race. The Xbox One X exist because Microsoft wanted the bragging right.