Rumor: Halo 2 anniversary edition XB1 Nov.11th 2014 with Halo 5 beta/Halo5 2015

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's confirmed for Xbox this holiday
Most of the confirmed games will be out way before this holiday, we not waitin overcheaaaaaa :win:
You do know MGS5 is multiplat, and will have 2 games drop this year.
MGS:GZ drops in March I think.. Then the phantom pain drops this fall. Depends on when other games are dropping so no concrete date as of today (last time I checked)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's not what I asked you
Whats going on here? I already made a games of 2014 for XB1 thread.
I then made one for PS4 and all I keep getting is excuses and deflections towards Xbox
Speaking of which, right now I asked what games drop on PS4 this fall and the only answers I been getting FROM ALL SONY FANS is "Well, whats coming out for XB1 :sadbron:"

You asked, so you shall receive...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...r-2014-so-lopsided-in-xbox-ones-favor.181668/

If you take away the two games that were rumored to be delayed til next year, but then add in 3 halo remakes along with the unannounced games like Class 4/etc. I think this year is very solid for XB1
Now, I would ask you to name a PS4 list. But if you gonna name Lily Bergamo :heh: save the bandwidth bruh...

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing is these ports sell pretty well. and with regard to what the competition has coming out its considered good filler to let the halo stans relive halo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can't understand how people believe this shyt

Now the story is the dude that leaked this was planted by Microsoft them selves:heh:

No other industry/fanbase acts like this :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't understand how people believe this shyt

Now the story is the dude that leaked this was planted by Microsoft them selves:heh:

No other industry/fanbase acts like this :snoop:
Nah a Halo 2 anniversary remake is not really a stretch so to speak. Saying Halo 3 and 4 port in addition is where this sounds like :duck:. I sure as hell wouldn't mind a Halo 2 remake. I enjoyed the combat evolved remake.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah a Halo 2 anniversary remake is not really a stretch so to speak. Saying Halo 3 and 4 port in addition is where this sounds like :duck:. I sure as hell wouldn't mind a Halo 2 remake. I enjoyed the combat evolved remake.

I'm not talking about the probability if the rumor.

I'm talking about how a random dude can show up in a message board and send the entire industry into a whirl.

You never here a news post say "Forum poster LongSlongWilly revealed that Kobe will have to sit out for 6 more weeks" :heh:

Nobody would take that shyt serious, no matter how plausible it could be

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about the probability if the rumor.

I'm talking about how a random dude can show up in a message board and send the entire industry into a whirl.

You never here a news post say "Forum poster LongSlongWilly revealed that Kobe will have to sit out for 6 more weeks" :heh:

Nobody would take that shyt serious, no matter how plausible it could be
Lol someone on there posted about how this is done and it was basically that said poster has to speak to the mods and prove how they can somehow know this information. As for the criteria I don't know but I assume the person tells them they work at X studio or they must show some sort of ID.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol someone on there posted about how this is done and it was basically that said poster has to speak to the mods and prove how they can somehow know this information. As for the criteria I don't know but I assume the person tells them they work at X studio or they must show some sort of ID.

I read that part, but it still doesn't matter.

Who are "the mods" and why should I trust them?

People fake shyt on the Internet all the time, hell that's one of the primary uses of the Internet