Sony needs to drop that GT7, GoW, MGS5 ASAP

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
AVDmdJz.png

:mindblown:
:banderas: That thread is entertaining as hell! It's moving fast.
drop a link to the thread breh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that MS marketing :wow:

Sony needs to drop that GT7, GoW, MGS5 ASAP
You talking like those games dropping next week. None of this is confirmed btw so it's nothing Sony should be on some :leon: and quickly rush games out. It's not like Sony isn't dropping any games this holiday.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are they dropping this holiday?
What are they dropping this holiday on Xbox One that's confirmed?? Don't bring me the laundry list of games slated for 2014. You don't know if it's coming out in 2014. According to this rumor Halo 5 and the rest are slated for next year and beyond when you were recently adamant in that it was releasing this year.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What are they dropping this holiday on Xbox One that's confirmed?? Don't bring me the laundry list of games slated for 2014. You don't know if it's coming out in 2014. According to this rumor Halo 5 and the rest are slated for next year and beyond when you were recently adamant in that it was releasing this year.
:whoa: Calm down furious wonder, I asked you a simple question and apparently that is too much to ask.
I'm not gonna go down the laundry list of XB1 titles you already know for SURE drop this year.
Halo 5 been confirmed for this year already, and seems way more likely than a rumor from a thread that was LOCKED talking about "Halo 2,3,4 HD drop this fall"

But lets say that does happen. I think our lineup was still massively meaty and you know it.
But this isn't about xbox, I asked you about PS4. Why you trying to beef on Smooth Thursday bruh :ufury2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Calm down furious wonder, I asked you a simple question and apparently that is too much to ask.
I'm not gonna go down the laundry list of XB1 titles you already know for SURE drop this year.
Halo 5 been confirmed for this year already, and seems way more likely than a rumor from a thread that was LOCKED talking about "Halo 2,3,4 HD drop this fall"

But lets say that does happen. I think our lineup was still massively meaty and you know it.
But this isn't about xbox, I asked you about PS4. Why you trying to beef on Smooth Thursday bruh :ufury2:
Ain't no one trying to beef here, you just quoted me first trying to incite a list war. I'm hungry though, I'm about to go make me somethin to eat.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The halo following is serious. If they do it through right way it's money. It's like a halo 5 preview right?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh shyt, looks like Microsoft is releasing the hounds on one of the leakers from Gaf:
http://kotaku.com/massive-xbox-one-rumor-dump-is-filled-with-juicy-detail-1512616526

So how valid is this stuff? Well, thanks to a reliable source, I've been able to confirm that ntkrnl is indeed connected to Microsoft, although I haven't been able to verify any of the poster's claims. Just because the leaker is in a position to know this information doesn't mean this information is true. (When I reached out this morning, Microsoft declined to comment.)
On top of all that, according to one person familiar with the situation who spoke to me under condition of anonymity, Microsoft is currently trying to track down and identify ntkrnl. According to that person, Microsoft executives are looking to take legal action against ntkrnl, which, again, doesn't mean that everything he says is true.

:lupe: