Rumor: George Miller to direct Man of Steel 2?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
As with all rumors, take it with a grain of salt....But the Director of the documentary "The death of Superman Lives" Jon Schnepp, said during The Popcorn Talk podcast that George Miller will direct Man of Steel 2.

Skip to 55:24

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Superman finally got his buzz up to drop another album :wow:

Lol anyway, the action in MM was cool so I'd be interested in Miller's take on a slighty seasoned super man.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He was up here at some point during Suicide Squad. They started doing the car stunts on the street shortly after it was reported. :ohhh:

I could definitely fux with a Miller Superman flick. Mad Max does that 'Man against the world' theme well, I'd expect him to carry it over.:jbhmm:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
uhh well i like mad max fury road, happy feet, and the witches of eastwick from george but i cant say i like anything else from him :patrice:.....plus idk how he'd be from a cgi standpoint since u pretty much have to use it with the superman character. I'm definitely intrigued tho :ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's a lot I could say about this (especially about everyone being on Miller's dikk without batting an eyelid after spitting on him years ago when he was set to do JL) but I'll just say this:

Miller is a man who would absolutely nail Superman. And not because he's a great action director, but because he strongly believes in a positive world view. Because in many of his movies, even in the violent, brutal Mad Max universe, there's a message that acting on compassion and kindness, to be willing to forgive and not punish, achieve greater results than giving in to selfish, defeatist motivations. And that is precisely what makes Superman Superman.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's a lot I could say about this (especially about everyone being on Miller's dikk without batting an eyelid after spitting on him years ago when he was set to do JL) but I'll just say this:

Miller is a man who would absolutely nail Superman. And not because he's a great action director, but because he strongly believes in a positive world view. Because in many of his movies, even in the violent, brutal Mad Max universe, there's a message that acting on compassion and kindness, to be willing to forgive and not punish, achieve greater results than giving in to selfish, defeatist motivations. And that is precisely what makes Superman Superman.
creative direction from Snyder though :francis:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
uhh well i like mad max fury road, happy feet, and the witches of eastwick from george but i cant say i like anything else from him :patrice:.....plus idk how he'd be from a cgi standpoint since u pretty much have to use it with the superman character. I'm definitely intrigued tho :ehh:

I love the fact that sandwiched between the Mad Max films are Babe and the Happy Feet movies :russ:

I don't think CGI is an issue considering the decent amount that was used for Fury Road