Rumor: Battlefield V battle royale prototype in the works at DICE

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Ha.

But, yea, them not bringing out Socom, which is multiplayer focused, let's me know where the companies focus is at. I'm not hating, though, those single player games are masterful and it seems most console gamers love them so, hats off to them.

They need to sell that franchise to Msft, though. :wow:
Socom 4 really fukked up the franchise. Sony thinks it’s no money in it but they literally did everything we told them not to and wondered why it flopped

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
COD put them out of business. Others like the UBI joints have been able to survive along with the BF series. Ubisoft's R6 joints are the closest thing
You know...

I'll never forget seeing that old playstation commercial with people in front of their tvs in their own houses talking into headsets and calling out tactics while trying to eliminate an opposing team.

I think even one of the people in the commercial had on a full fukking military uniform playing this military game with these other people all across the Country and I was blown the fukk away at the thought of doing that.

This had to have been a 1990s Socom commercial. Maybe 2000-1. My skepticism was like, "Nah, that'll never happen, that's puffery bullshyt.":wtf:

That Socom commercial made me wonder and dream about the type of multiplayer capabilities that have actually come into fruition today.

I owe Sony for that commercial. Wow. :mjcry::wow:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i think its a dope idea :yeshrug: battle royale is actually a good trend, encourages squad play and holding objectives is boring anyway. As long as they keep the other modes as well it would be a good look but with that said fukk Dice and EA. Toxic ass companies.