[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking to go back to an iPhone when my current contract ends next month but I'm still not sold on these new iPhones. I still really like the 8 Plus and will probably save myself a lot of money for what is essentially still a very good phone. What's everyone's thoughts on getting an 8 Plus at this point?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Looking to go back to an iPhone when my current contract ends next month but I'm still not sold on these new iPhones. I still really like the 8 Plus and will probably save myself a lot of money for what is essentially still a very good phone. What's everyone's thoughts on getting an 8 Plus at this point?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too coming from a 6plus could upgrade now going wait for the new phone to drop so it will be a cheaper or waiting for a deal

I’m not ready to leave the home button yet lol

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
This Pixel 3 doesn’t make sense. Why have the notch with so much chin at the bottom?

Google-Pixel-3-leak-009.jpg

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
I’m thinking that the iPhone X Plus will minimize the presence of the notch since it will be larger. At the least it shouldn’t have much effect on watching videos.

DiSxvhbXkAAu1Qd.jpg