[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
They're all dropping September.

I find the iPhone X a good looking phone even with the notch, which doesnt bother me:yeshrug:

bgr-iphone-x-2.jpg

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Whats the biggest difference between this and andriod? Why did you switch over to apple ?

To be honest the differences are fairly minimal. The only thing Android definitely gets you these days is out of the box downloading and even that's available without jailbreaking on IOS. Conversely Android has absolutely nothing to compete with iMessage (which is a core part of my user experience with any phone).

To me (and I bolded it because I'm not interested in a debate), iOS is more stable, more consistent and simply a better operating system Android. It is designed rather than simply implemented (I'm a software developer) so you can tell the difference in user experience when using the OS. Where Android excels, however is its openness. I miss being able to fukk around and shyt sometimes but it becomes extremely time consuming.

My decision was based on a number of
things. I was on Android from the very beginning with the G1 and was finally ready for a change. I hated that it felt like I almost *had* to root, install ROMs, play with kernel settings and all that just to get a decent experience. Random shyt wouldn't work all of a sudden when I upgraded my last phone (Nexus 6) to the stock (e.g. from Google) version of Lollipop (Bluetooth, messages not downloading, etc.) and I was simply fed up. Battery life across most devices I had used (Nexus, One Plus, Galaxy, Note, etc.) were :wow: in the first few months then slowly (or not) degraded over time.

Google ending the Nexus program forced me to pay more for a new phone so I decided to jump. At the time, I had a bad experience with a Samsung device, so that wasn't an option (they are admittedly much better now).

Overall, I don't regret jumping a bit. This iPhone 7+ is the first phone I've had for more than a year (next month will be 2) and I don't feel like I absolutely have to upgrade unlike my previous phones.

Like my original statement, :pacspit: at Apple and the slew of Android device makers if >$1000 devices become the norm.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Didn't think I'd be saying it but I might be going back to Android here pretty soon, can't justify spending a rack again on basically the same phone I have just stretched out. X is cool but I'm wanting a bigger phone pronto.

And quiet as it's kept, X Plus is looking more and more like it's going to be a Note knockoff. One of the main features is Apple Pencil support but the shyt won't come with the phone, you can't store it like the spen, and it's just flat out missing the features Samsung put into the Note 9. Not to mention that 4000mAh battery. Way too much shyt going on with the Note 9 to blindly give another rack to Apple even though I like iOS more.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I don't see myself going back to Android, I don't miss it all tbh.
iPhone 7 is my first iPhone. Nothing on the android side really interests me, the big brands like Samsung doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Keep an eye on the Pixel 3, regular sized one but they're gonna have to knock it out the park to tempt me from the 2018 X. Which I already have my mind set on.

Maybe I'll pick up an android as a side phone, but as far as main phone don't see myself going back. Unless I find the next iPhone well and truly trash.

Daps
To be honest the differences are fairly minimal. The only thing Android definitely gets you these days is out of the box downloading and even that's available without jailbreaking on IOS. Conversely Android has absolutely nothing to compete with iMessage (which is a core part of my user experience with any phone).

To me (and I bolded it because I'm not interested in a debate), iOS is more stable, more consistent and simply a better operating system Android. It is designed rather than simply implemented (I'm a software developer) so you can tell the difference in user experience when using the OS. Where Android excels, however is its openness. I miss being able to fukk around and shyt sometimes but it becomes extremely time consuming.

My decision was based on a number of
things. I was on Android from the very beginning with the G1 and was finally ready for a change. I hated that it felt like I almost *had* to root, install ROMs, play with kernel settings and all that just to get a decent experience. Random shyt wouldn't work all of a sudden when I upgraded my last phone (Nexus 6) to the stock (e.g. from Google) version of Lollipop (Bluetooth, messages not downloading, etc.) and I was simply fed up. Battery life across most devices I had used (Nexus, One Plus, Galaxy, Note, etc.) were :wow: in the first few months then slowly (or not) degraded over time.

Google ending the Nexus program forced me to pay more for a new phone so I decided to jump. At the time, I had a bad experience with a Samsung device, so that wasn't an option (they are admittedly much better now).

Overall, I don't regret jumping a bit. This iPhone 7+ is the first phone I've had for more than a year (next month will be 2) and I don't feel like I absolutely have to upgrade unlike my previous phones.

Like my original statement, :pacspit: at Apple and the slew of Android device makers if >$1000 devices become the norm.

Yeah see ive been andriod for a while as well I'm thinking about moving to iphone. I will miss the openness and I'm a google user like gmail, drive, photos etc. I realized that I dont want to upgrade that much about every 2 years is good with me. Even thoe i want be moving to iphone to about February . I know that that S10 is going to be crazy I know some of the things andriod has to crazy things up its sleeve . I just wanted to ask around why some moved to iphone from andriod.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah see ive been andriod for a while as well I'm thinking about moving to iphone. I will miss the openness and I'm a google user like gmail, drive, photos etc. I realized that I dont want to upgrade that much about every 2 years is good with me. Even thoe i want be moving to iphone to about February . I know that that S10 is going to be crazy I know some of the things andriod has to crazy things up its sleeve . I just wanted to ask around why some moved to iphone from andriod.

No you won't. :pachaha: All of the Google suite is available on iOS. I never left the Google app platform and use Gmail, Google calendar, Google Drive daily. Hell Gboard is even my keyboard when I'm typing. I also use Google Play Music and Hangouts for my spam Google Voice number every blue moon too. I've been playing around with Google Photos lately too.

That's why I said there is very little difference when comparing features between the two. Unless you've purchased a bunch of apps onone platform, you should be good going from Android to iOS. Vice versa would be a little harder if you're deeply invested in iMessage, iCloud, Apple Music, and Apple Pay.

Daps
No you won't. :pachaha: All of the Google suite is available on iOS. I never left the Google app platform and use Gmail, Google calendar, Google Drive daily. Hell Gboard is even my keyboard when I'm typing. I also use Google Play Music and Hangouts for my spam Google Voice number every blue moon too. I've been playing around with Google Photos lately too.

That's why I said there is very little difference when comparing features between the two. Unless you've purchased a bunch of apps onone platform, you should be good going from Android to iOS. Vice versa would be a little harder if you're deeply invested in iMessage, iCloud, Apple Music, and Apple Pay.

Its funny you say that cause i was thinking how I'm download all the google shyt i use to the iphone cause i dont wanna use they shyt:lolbron:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Latest rumours suggesting a new refreshed iPhone 7 could be a iPhone SE replacement.

I guess it could make some sense to try and push people towards larger screen sizes, since as far as the main lineup they're all 5.8"+. And I mean If you could convince SE users to move the iPhone 7 size you could eventually get them to go towards the 5.8" X which in physical dimensions isn't that much bigger.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I couldnt do it. No Samsang Pay? Being restricted like a child? And I kept that S2 for two years...I just want something up to date and i can afford to do it. The Note 9 is the first Note i havent gotten since the Note 4. But I'm good with my S9 and Note 8.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
If Apple included the pen with the iPhone Plus, for most people it would just stay in the box. It would be a waste of money. Better to keep it as an optional accessory for the few people who actually want it.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
I also don’t understand the point of the notch. Is that little piece of corner real estate that valuable to have this? Honestly, I don’t ever take selfies, so I’d be happy with a front camera-less phone in exchange for a full bezel-less screen. Face ID doesn’t interest me at all.

Wake me up when they finally create contact lens that you let you see everything in augmented reality.

:wow: