[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The notch looks ridiculous. You know that.
The newest version of Android is going to support a notch.

It does seem silly and unnecessary, but google cannot help themselves.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Real world judge man on tree tings u understand me, naw u Getty? Tree tings. Toes tings be his lady his car and his phone
Lol u get me. Real tree tings

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Too late. Considering they’ll replace this in 5-6 and a half months it’s not worth bothering with. The white back is still the best anyway.
Real world judge man on tree tings u understand me, naw u Getty? Tree tings. Toes tings be his lady his car and his phone
Lol u get me. Real tree tings
Most of the people I’ve met in life with large paper rock old ass phones. Many of them have had normal cars too. I see rich people still rocking a Galaxy S5 or iPhone 5s. A lot of times broke people have the latest cars and phones.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yo I am not understanding the damn get rid of the notch shyt. I mean you nikkas rather have a black bar that go straight across vs a notch that adds screen space? I like that the notch always have the time, signal and battery instead of it on your main screen.
Add screen space? Excuse me..what am I missing here?

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
If you take off the notch there’s a black bar that goes straight across the top of the screen. With the notch there’s a some screen space to the left and the right.