[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Stunt on who:dahell:

nikka by the this time next year everybody gonna have that shyt whats the point of stunting for a couple months:mindblown:

coli nikkas mayne:heh:
Hey a$$hole. It’s called humor

Be a naive dweeb brehs:mjlol:

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Ya'll still complaining about the notch? Its a damn non issue:camby:

Interested in the 5.8" 2018 X, could get quite a good deal on the current X but I know come September im gonna have buyers remorse.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll still complaining about the notch? Its a damn non issue:camby:

Interested in the 5.8" 2018 X, could get quite a good deal on the current X but I know come September im gonna have buyers remorse.

That's the thing about most of these phones. If you don't buy one in the calendar year that they're released, your almost taking an L by not waiting for the new one. (Obviously ignoring price drops and sales)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So all the new models are keeping the notch??

The original X is still the best one then if that's true. 6.5 is way to big. If we wanted a note we would of gotten a note.

Looks like i have no worries then. Glad i got the original X. Just hope that if i ever have to get a replacement they don't make me go to one of these new versions. Original X just might become a collectors item now.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
So all the new models are keeping the notch??

The original X is still the best one then if that's true. 6.5 is way to big. If we wanted a note we would of gotten a note.

Looks like i have no worries then. Glad i got the original X. Just hope that if i ever have to get a replacement they don't make me go to one of these new versions. Original X just might become a collectors item now.
There will be a new 5.8” that will replace the current X...

And the 6.5” will pretty sure be a similar size to the 8 Plus, it’s aimed at those who use the Plus models