Rubi Rose reveals that she never slept with Druski while they were dating”, claims he only paid for PR and not the box

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Of course it was PR, Druski a lame. However, this the same chick that said "Millions over Morals" :mjpls:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Sooo she’s in a way confirming the pu$$y is for sale…homie just chose to spend it on her PR services instead

Druski for the win. She gonna have his name in her mouth for years to come. Moneys worth of PR.

If I was him I'd fukk one of her relatives or a sister. He seem like a good dude so he probably won't.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Druski deserves a refund then. He didn't ge the box and you ruining the PR of him bagging you.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall are missing the point. The athletes who were paying to smut her probably didn't want to pay as much since she was with fat ass druski

So she putting the word out that she back and the price of the brick going up :usure:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are missing the point. The athletes who were paying to smut her probably didn't want to pay as much since she was with fat ass druski

So she putting the word out that she back and the price of the brick going up :usure:
shyt is like the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry was rocking with a chick heavy, then had the :scust:after finding out that not only did she used to date Newman, Newman dumped her.