Rubi Rose reveals that she never slept with Druski while they were dating”, claims he only paid for PR and not the box

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Bad examples tbf
I can't think of a single industry that has rich and successful men in it that aren't divorced.

Michael Jackson and prince died without any widow grieving them.

Michael Jordan got divorced and remarried.

Usher got divorced despite being considered a sex symbol by women and a millionaire.

My point is that there's no cheat code there's no guideline there's no guarantee. You could have all the makings of a "high value man" and still have to sign them papers. If who you are as a person is enough to vibe with who she is as a person then you two will last. If your personalities and goals don't mix, it doesn't matter how much money you have, how good looking you are, or how many connections you have. If a woman isn't happy, she's going to dip. You just have to take the L and move on.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Coli nikkas who had no chance of even sniffing her p*ssy:

leland-leland-dance.gif

Lol

Which rdc episode is this from?

Art Barr

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
“I only give it up if I’m in love”

“Paid for pr, not p*ssy”

So it’s for sale, regardless of love right :mjgrin:

Ochie wally or one mic :mjgrin:
I literally came in here to say this :mjlol:

“Ill only give it up to who I’m in love with… but this p*ssy still for sale”:mjlol:

Im like, so you was in love with all the bum rappers you let hit? Even Haile Baileys nikka was in them guts

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't think of a single industry that has rich and successful men in it that aren't divorced.

Michael Jackson and prince died without any widow grieving them.

Michael Jordan got divorced and remarried.

Usher got divorced despite being considered a sex symbol by women and a millionaire.

My point is that there's no cheat code there's no guideline there's no guarantee. You could have all the makings of a "high value man" and still have to sign them papers. If who you are as a person is enough to vibe with who she is as a person then you two will last. If your personalities and goals don't mix, it doesn't matter how much money you have, how good looking you are, or how many connections you have. If a woman isn't happy, she's going to dip. You just have to take the L and move on.
Some much truth in this post. It’s not a perfect science but, I always tell my brehs find you a chic who feels like she’s batting up. I know it’s difficult in these times(especially cause instagram women validation meter on a million). Getting a women who feels you are out her league for whatever reason( looks, money, etc) is the way to go. It doesn’t guarantee anything but, she’s likely to stay in her place comfortably.