Rubi Rose is asked whether she write her own raps......

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
do any of these hoes write their own rhymes?!?!? :why:

they're not rappers, simply hip-hop performers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
-Nah, "Do you write your own shyt" is a simple question. Been doing music for a while now & I write my own shyt.

-You're saying bouncing ideas is the same as someone writing your shyt when it isn't. You're also saying everyone uses writers when they don't.
Im saying writing often takes multiple people to come up with things

Why tf would the profession even exist if people that write aren't being utilized

But you nikkas stay not believing this shyt, so idgaf what you think. Believe what you want, it’s unimportant :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesâ„¢
Daps
it really shows you how easily rap as a genre can be commandeered and control by outside forces.

at least with rock, you need to be an instrumentalist at least, so the barrier to entry is higher.

But here you have this regular woman they pulled off the street to represent a brand.
The lack of (organic) gate keepers and low barriers to entry is the reason why hip hop became such a joke.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Im saying writing often takes multiple people to come up with things
Why tf would the profession even exist if people that write aren't being utilized
But you nikkas stay not believing this shyt, so idgaf what you think. Believe what you want, it’s unimportant
-I'll believe what I know to be true, plenty people are capable of writing lyrics without help. The fact that writers exist doesn't mean everybody uses them.