Rubi Rose is asked whether she write her own raps......

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Did I say she was? She can’t rap for shyt
But saying nikkas never use writers is stupidly hilarious… everyone has used a writer. Even if they didn’t even put it on pen to pad.
Reciting shyt, helping with a hook, changing words around, etc. you think these dudes just come up with everything all at once? Thats kinda what producers are for… ideas.
-A winter's someone putting all or a good portion of your shyt together for you. None of the shyt you mentioned is having a writer & it's not what she's talking about.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Maybe it's me, but this shyt looks and sounds weird. A bunch of 45 yr old men interviewing a gen z bird brain rapper. :dahell:

You never heard the Joe Buddens Podcast I take it; its hosted by mental midgets and geared toward Peter Pan ass brehs.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
We agree you definitely don’t know shyt about writing
Yall need to start back buying CD’s again… look in the booklet, looking at a songs “performers” and creators or whatever
-Nah, "Do you write your own shyt" is a simple question. Been doing music for a while now & I write my own shyt.

-You're saying bouncing ideas is the same as someone writing your shyt when it isn't. You're also saying everyone uses writers when they don't.