Rowdy rebel gifted $100k in cash the day he got of prison, spends it on jewelry

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Like they said we built this country, and we're gonna keep it going....I know damn well the amount of money we spend isn't coming back to us.
:yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I agree but look at the first picture where he was gifted $100k. There’s already 6 diamond flooded Cubans, 2 diamond flooded custom pendants, a diamond flooded ring, and 2 diamond flooded watches. Why buy more jewelry?
We all know negroes are doing this shyt to impress bytches, which is the motivating force for 95% of negro behaviour. You hate to see it.

Daps
Like they said we built this country, and we're gonna keep it going....I know damn well the amount of money we spend isn't coming back to us.
:yeshrug:
There aren’t enough black people with that money to keep it going. This country is on the verge of burning and there isn’t shyt we can do to stop it.

In fact, black people should be celebrating its destruction and welcoming the flames.

:unimpressed:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Show me some sneakers you like
Don't listen to this clown....:russ:....
Screenshot-20210103-165122-Brave.jpg

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Why do negroes waste so much money on jewelry.

Only jewelry I'll spend on is Rolex
fax or a well priced 18-22k cuban, best thing to do gold always going up. but never on a bust down chain or watch they're only worth the labour cause half the time the stones are all melee sized which aren't gonna be worth a whole lot years down the line, BUT if your bust-down is iced with quarter carat stones and above at D-E color and vvs-flawless clarity then you have something of timeless value. otherwise you're just fukking off money.