Rosenberg goes in on Weezy for "respect woman" nonsense

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Rosenberg is right, and LOL at Weezy talking about respect for women. He's an idiot.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Rosenberg is right, and LOL at Weezy talking about respect for women. He's an idiot.

Weezy has been sipping so much lean that his brain has become dislodged.

So just because Nicki is a female we gotta like every bullshyt song she brings out?

:childplease:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yea calling women hoes and bytches, and saying you fukk them and leave them with babies is such a stronger demonstration of respect.

ALSO. It's funny how one minute with women it's "WE ARE EQUAL TO MEN! WE CAN DO EVERYTHING A MAN CAN DO. WE ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN!" and then as soon as it's time to be accountable for making a bad decision it becomes "you shouldn't check me! I'm a woman." I hate feminism. It's only equal to these dumb hoes when convenient.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You internet nikkas realise Drake is quite popular amoungst males too...right?

I fukk with him musically :jawalrus:

If Drake leaves YMCMB then they are done.
i thought the same exact sh!t that they used in this video the second i heard what weezy said. i wonder if female rap fans are so stupid that they really believe wayne was sincere and not just placating them so they'll cosign

Wayne says he doesn't like dark skinned women, yet they stay at his concerts. Women say that rap is degrading to women yet when a song disrespecting them comes on they are the FIRST ones on the dance floor. His demographic is dumb hoodrats.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rosenberg is right though. Of all the excuses Wayne could make he chooses the issue of respecting women.

Where was Wayne at when Regis smacked Nicki on the ass? That's way more disrespectful than a man clowning a song.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He makes a VERY valid point. This isn't Mos Def or Common saying that, it's the guy that did songs like this:

project chick- cashmoney millionaires & lil wayne - YouTube

Yea im off topic but who the hell cares...... How does one go from that to this?

Every time i hear hot boy era wayne i get more and more convinced Gillie wrote everything for this nikka during that era where weezy was the nicest out.

But fukk it i was still bumping it! :dj2:

Last edited by a moderator: