Rosenberg goes in on Weezy for "respect woman" nonsense

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i got a lot of respect for rosenberg after all this. say what you want about him but at least he speaks his mind. and he's right. even if his sink ships at the end of the day at least he can say he didn't bite his tongue for anyone.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
What other reason does he need other than he doesn't like the song?

and lol @Wayne tellin somebody else to respect women:heh:

well its not like he got on stage and said "i dont like nicki's song"

he went in on her to the crowd before she was to perform. :smugdraper:

thats not an opinion, he took it further. and keep in mind I think her music is bullshyt too

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I agree with rosenberg .. as far as what he's saying. I also agree with wayne. I dont think wayne even care about the comment. I think all he heard was "nicki felt disrespected" he even said "nicki said i was disrespected so i pulled all young money".

However Rosenberg gotta chill ... YMCMB relationship with them is extremely sour.. not saying a radio station needs to be cool with the top group within the genre they are affliated with .. but if this affects future shows n possible deals that promotions that do include label + station ... could mess em up even more.

Emmis (parent group of hot 97) already sold 98.7 Kiss Fm so thats a clear indication that financially they are losing ground if I was hot 97 .. i'd continue to go at power1051 and leave ymcmb alone.

a dj/ radio personality will never win vs artists that so many sponsors have millions invested in. However he needs to just go at envy n charlemagne if he tryna gain back the #1 rated morning show in NYC
He been going hard on the Breakfast Club all month, calling Charlamagne a Smurf, Envy a police smurf, and Angela Yee groupie smurf. Talking about how Charlamagne is as soft as he is lol

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i got a lot of respect for rosenberg after all this. say what you want about him but at least he speaks his mind. and he's right. even if his sink ships at the end of the day at least he can say he didn't bite his tongue for anyone.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
well. u DO have a point. but i cant stand wayne when he says bytch and hoe cause something nasty or graphic always follows. dude has 5 baby mommas and calls women bytches and hoes still. he has no respect for women at all. at least jay-z and nas calmed down with those talks as they got older. minus "thats by bytch"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the same exact sh!t that they used in this video the second i heard what weezy said. i wonder if female rap fans are so stupid that they really believe wayne was sincere and not just placating them so they'll cosign

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know whats a BIG underlying factor here that no one seems to dwell on . . .

Rosenberg comments would hold SO MUCH more water with BLOG sites especially if he was black. Cuz he drops ether that comes off across the wrong way cuz I dont think non elitists that aren't familiar with his history in hip hop really value ANYTHING that can possible come out of his mouth.

MOst comments I see on blogs is calling him a caucasian who tryna dictate how music should be and go at artists.

NOthing that Rosenberg said is too incorrect or too offensive ... but the fact that she is a woman and the fact that nyggas wont RIDE for a white man criticizing the genre regardless if they like a particular black artist or not .. also plays a part.

Real talk. Nyggas like to critize themselves and call each other out on their BS. When the white man does it, nyggas bundle up together and defend each other or say "leave this person alone" even when they know they secretly think the same way as well.

Its like saying "nygga" we'll bond together to tell some white dude or girl they can't say the word, but dont find no offense when we say it to each other. YMCMB is brilliantly using the gender angle too. You can't beat homosexuals and feminists in this country.

Blayze_One

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tri Cities/Moses Lake
this whole "because nicki's a women" argument is bullshyt anyway, when she said to flex, and now waynes laughable reasoning, if she wants respect and to be held in the same regard as the dudes then she or her people can't be using her being a female as an excuse, about as valid as rosenberg not being able to comment on hip hop cuz he's white, hip hop has crossed so many boundaries and color lines that anyone can be a hip hop head as long as they have love and respect for the culture