Rosenberg goes in on Weezy for "respect woman" nonsense

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Rosenberg needs to simmer the fukk down.

His 15 mins of fame is up

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I saw this comin a mile away.

this guy needs somethin to talk about. just sit down take your L for bein disrespectful to nicki for no real reason, and shut up

and Im not a nicki fan

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When is somebody gonna smack the fuqq outa Rosenberg.dude has bytch ass nygga vibes radiating from him

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with rosenberg .. as far as what he's saying. I also agree with wayne. I dont think wayne even care about the comment. I think all he heard was "nicki felt disrespected" he even said "nicki said i was disrespected so i pulled all young money".

However Rosenberg gotta chill ... YMCMB relationship with them is extremely sour.. not saying a radio station needs to be cool with the top group within the genre they are affliated with .. but if this affects future shows n possible deals that promotions that do include label + station ... could mess em up even more.

Emmis (parent group of hot 97) already sold 98.7 Kiss Fm so thats a clear indication that financially they are losing ground if I was hot 97 .. i'd continue to go at power1051 and leave ymcmb alone.

a dj/ radio personality will never win vs artists that so many sponsors have millions invested in. However he needs to just go at envy n charlemagne if he tryna gain back the #1 rated morning show in NYC

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I saw this comin a mile away.

this guy needs somethin to talk about. just sit down take your L for bein disrespectful to nicki for no real reason, and shut up

What other reason does he need other than he doesn't like the song?

and lol @Wayne tellin somebody else to respect women:heh: