rosario dawson

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:scust:
I try my best to not think about this squirrel-eyed charlatan, but when I get notifications that it has become a topic of discussion it reminds me of the fact that waste is ALWAYS going to be needed to be released from the body. So I embrace my role as the person that has to consistently alert the easily fooled masses about this fraud.
You know why people are always unsure about if a dude is dating ole Jim Carry as The Mask mouth Dawson? Because they don't want to claim her, she's everyone's secret shame. The post-ejaculatory moment of clarity must be bone chilling, like "My GOD what have I done??" Then they give her a movie role and never call her again. She's a snake charmer that always manages to pull this off
:russ:

You ain't fukkin tho :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Two O One
Who was that cat on here who hated this bytch? :russ:

I try my best to not think about this squirrel-eyed charlatan, but when I get notifications that it has become a topic of discussion it reminds me of the fact that waste is ALWAYS going to be needed to be released from the body. So I embrace my role as the person that has to consistently alert the easily fooled masses about this fraud.
You know why people are always unsure about if a dude is dating ole Jim Carry as The Mask mouth Dawson? Because they don't want to claim her, she's everyone's secret shame. The post-ejaculatory moment of clarity must be bone chilling, like "My GOD what have I done??" Then they give her a movie role and never call her again. She's a snake charmer that always manages to pull this off

:lolbron:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

like clockwork

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
tumblr_n3mlscYwZ11qbv182o1_540.png

tumblr_n3mlscYwZ11qbv182o2_540.png

tumblr_obqkg3IDoY1qde07io1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5rmqyBJwT1qedt5eo1_400.gif

tumblr_nhojnzj37l1qbzvnio3_1280.png

tumblr_nhojnzj37l1qbzvnio5_1280.png