Daps
RiSYhX7.png

TheFrog.gif

edit: :whoa:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Does she fukk with nikkas or did Jay crush her buildings?

it was rumored her and chris rock was datin' a few months back but that was probably just thrown out there to help sell and promote his "top 5" movie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
http://www.thecoli.com/search/2650945/?q=rosario+dawson&o=relevance&c[user][0]=978

"Hollywood is just one great big boys club!": Rosario( The White man's doorknob)Dawson,
Well she would know, shes been pass around a lot of them. And yet still hasn't casting couched her way to Hollywood prominence. What happens when some sucker producer falls for her whorish advances and gives her a lead roll? FAILURE...Box office wise and critically
Trance barely broke even worldwide and that was with a small budget and an Oscar winning Director who's last two films were box-office hits!. And to think the silly bytch had to sleep with the old fart to get the part! it now looks like her most famous part Gale will be recast when her old sugar daddy/ mentor Harvey Weinstein makes his SIN CITY for t.v. series, she shouldn't of had that falling out with him over her licence-to-lose money vanity project of hers, it would never had made it's money back, not with her record at the box-office, no doubt he'll cast someone younger, prettier, sexier and the thing Dawson would want to be most in the world to be... a blue eyed white person!

Daps
I think she looks lovely. :queen:

When I posted partial nudity, I got banned. There was a mod in here, but you're not banned yet. Interesting.

You should probably delete that & just post the link to it or something.
i deleted it, you quoted it so theres nothing i can do about that. :manny:

:blessed:

Daps
:scust:
I try my best to not think about this squirrel-eyed charlatan, but when I get notifications that it has become a topic of discussion it reminds me of the fact that waste is ALWAYS going to be needed to be released from the body. So I embrace my role as the person that has to consistently alert the easily fooled masses about this fraud.
You know why people are always unsure about if a dude is dating ole Jim Carry as The Mask mouth Dawson? Because they don't want to claim her, she's everyone's secret shame. The post-ejaculatory moment of clarity must be bone chilling, like "My GOD what have I done??" Then they give her a movie role and never call her again. She's a snake charmer that always manages to pull this off