rosario dawson

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ummmmnn relationships just aren't "oh I'll choose to stay with this person because of these bullet points".
They didn't mesh as a couple, so they didn't continue to date.
And Iol @jay dating somebody with Rosario's political and social justice activities.

true

however, beyonce comes across like a robot :ld:

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
smh, y'all nikkas stuck on that dollar. i'm tryin' to wife up a woman i can stand to be around and who i can actually love and grow old with

what good is wifin' up a woman who's pretty but comes off as robot like beyonce?

y'all stuck on beyonce just because she got more cake then jay z but money ain't everythin', bruhs. come on now lol
Not even about how much more money Beyoncé has but the fact that she looks 10x better in every way and they've been together for over a decade.. wifing Rosario would've been an L for jay

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Not even about how much more money Beyoncé has but the fact that she looks 10x better in every way and they've been together for over a decade.. wifing Rosario would've been an L for jay

:usure:
rosario_dawson_mix_bag.jpg

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
smh, y'all nikkas stuck on that dollar. i'm tryin' to wife up a woman i can stand to be around and who i can actually love and grow old with

what good is wifin' up a woman who's pretty but comes off as robot like beyonce?

y'all stuck on beyonce just because she got more cake then jay z but money ain't everythin', bruhs. come on now lol
I don't know about you but I've never personally conversed with these people to be judging their personalities, I'm limited to what I see in the media so there's an element of PR manipulation and image control I'd have to take into consideration before I can say who has a better personality than who.

I also have no idea who jay gets along with better out of the two of them which must surely be a factor when deciding between them, but if I had to pick I'd guess it's the one he married and had a kid with.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about you but I've never personally conversed with these people to be judging their personalities, I'm limited to what I see in the media so there's an element of PR manipulation and image control I'd have to take into consideration before I can say who has a better personality than who.

I also have no idea who jay gets along with better out of the two of them which must surely be a factor when deciding between them, but if I had to pick I'd guess it's the one he married and had a kid with.

obviously, i'm goin' by interviews just like you, bruh lol
but beyonce has always seemed like a clueless woman to me