rosario dawson

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Rosario is my dream girl but you missing the big picture fam, Jay picked the perfect partner he can build something with who is also beautiful in her own respects.

money ain't everythin' and just because they the top artists in terms of business in both of their genres don't mean she could be the ideal woman

like i said, beyonce seem like she ain't got a clue in the world as to what be goin' goin' on sometimes in her interview. she come across dazed and confused lmao

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
money ain't everythin' and just because they the top artists in terms of business in both of their genres don't mean she could be the ideal woman

like i said, beyonce seem like she ain't got a clue in the world as to what be goin' goin' on sometimes in her interview. she come across dazed and confused lmao
But you haven't said anything about Rosario that has gone beyond her looks.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Beyonce>>

Kids prolly would have looked better tho. Although I don't think it's B fault Ivy didn't come out the way everyone thought

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
But you haven't said anything about Rosario that has gone beyond her looks.

did i not mentioned her personality? seems like a fun, cool and sweet lady. she's an established and decent actresses decent
so where's the L is wifin' her up?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And it's not just about money it's about opening up more opportunities and building an Empire, he can't do that with somebody who's a supporting actress at best.

jay z already got all the money in he world. when is it enough? i mean, i look at it like this, if i got it "all" already, i now want a woman i can wake beside everyday to share it with and have a family with

he could still build with someone like rosario. obviously it's not the same amount of money beyonce brings in, but shyt, jay z is already worth millions and rosario got a few millions herself so he could still build

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
smh, y'all nikkas stuck on that dollar. i'm tryin' to wife up a woman i can stand to be around and who i can actually love and grow old with

what good is wifin' up a woman who's pretty but comes off as robot like beyonce?

y'all stuck on beyonce just because she got more cake then jay z but money ain't everythin', bruhs. come on now lol

Piffery

All Star
Daps
jay z already got all the money in he world. when is it enough? i mean, i look at it like this, if i got it "all" already, i now want a woman i can wake beside everyday to share it with and have a family with

he could still build with someone like rosario. obviously it's not the same amount of money beyonce brings in, but shyt, jay z is already worth millions and rosario got a few millions herself so he could still build
Ummmmnn relationships just aren't "oh I'll choose to stay with this person because of these bullet points".
They didn't mesh as a couple, so they didn't continue to date.
And Iol @jay dating somebody with Rosario's political and social justice activities.

Piffery

All Star
Daps

Ummmmnn relationships just aren't "oh I'll choose to stay with this person because of these bullet points".
They didn't mesh as a couple, so they didn't continue to date.
And Iol @jay dating somebody with Rosario's political and social justice activities.