Rootworking

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I went down the rabbit hole of rootworking and hoodoo tik tok. There’s a lot of fakes, but some people really know what they’re doing. But I noticed a lot of the men and women are gay. Is there some correlation?

:francis:

I don't think so. A lot of them are trying to preserve our culture/heritage. We all should learn and know about it and gatekeep it.

I bet our great grandfathers were root workers/hoodoo practitioners as well.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
I don't think so. A lot of them are trying to preserve our culture/heritage. We all should learn and know about it and gatekeep it.

I bet our great grandfathers were root workers/hoodoo practitioners as well.
Touche breh

Daps
I ordered a bunch of herbs

Angelica Root
Hibiscus
Lemongrass
Chamomile
Fennel
Coriander
High John
Cinnamon sticks

Got some Rose Of Jericho

Bought a bunch of 7 day candles from Dollar Tree, mostly white for protection, and green for prosperity

Found a black owned company called Third Generation Conjure, and bought about $200 worth of oils, and baths.

We’re been feeling great! We keep a white candle burning all the time when someone is home. I clean it with Florida water, poke 3 holes, put some Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil, lemongrass, Angelica Root, and a couple cloves. We don’t leave anything burning overnight. My business has picked up. But after doing a lot of shadow work, I still need therapy.

I’ve been watching a lot of Tik Tok videos, and I think I might be blending practices with some brujeria. But overall, it’s been a good experience, and finances are good.

Daps
I had a Rose Of Jericho. It was in the living room. Today, I discovered one of the cats drinking from the bowl of water.

:damn:

I had to throw it out.

I’m reading it’s toxic to cats.

:mjcry:

Daps
Been keeping a white 7 day candle lit for most of the day and night when we’re home. I cleanse it with Florida water, palo santo, then poke three holes, and put in Fiery Wall Of Protection, and High John oil, with some Angelica root, Lemongrass, and couple cloves.

For the past few weeks, the heat has been off, but the radiators were getting hot on and off. I didn’t think anything of it, but something told me to call the gas company. They came this morning, and said a valve was clogged, and the furnace was overheating. There could have been a fire, or explosion.

:wow:

I’ve been dressing a green 7 day candle with basil, thyme, cinnamon, and money drawing oil, and sales for my business have been up.

I smudged both our cars with sage, and we keep evil eye bracelets, and black tourmaline coated in fiery wall of protection oil in our cars. I’ve avoided 3 accidents.

I made and altar where I keep the candles, and I leave an apple, glass of water, fresh coffee everyday, 2 tiny bottles of vodka, and some tic tacs, because my grandma loved tic tacs, and fresh flowers. We leave a plate of food every Sunday, and let it sit for 3 days.

It’s works brehs and brehettes

:blessed:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
noticed when people make jars it’s usually a glass jar with cork, aluminum, metal, or glass lids it’s never anything other .is there a reason why most people don’t use plastic jars/containers/lids in their craft?

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Also can be used to speed up workings but is there any other ingredients too?

Just some questions to get the dialogue going

Daps
Appreciate you youngbol. Going to try that tonight. If I win big this month or next i send u a check.
Haha!

Thursday is a good day for prosperity workings. So wait until tomorrow. You’re supposed to do it when both hands of the clock are moving upwards, so 6:30 am- 11am, or 6:30pm-11:30pm when both hands are moving up.

Also, you’re supposed to blow cinnamon into your front door on the first of the month. Also wash your hands with cinnamon, and let them air dry.

:yeshrug:

Follow Third Generation Conjure on IG

Daps
noticed when people make jars it’s usually a glass jar with cork, aluminum, metal, or glass lids it’s never anything other .is there a reason why most people don’t use plastic jars/containers/lids in their craft?
With some jars, you burn candles on top. It’s not safe to burn a candle on a plastic jar. Plus, the ancestors didn’t have plastic.