Room (2015) starring Brie Larson

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i just watched this without knowing a damn thing except that brie larson won best actresss for this role. saw it on amazon prime (which i get free btw) i didn't know what was going on until after a few times the dude came in. it was a fairly dope movie...not as dope or shyt that make you cry like a bunch of you fakkits on here[/QUOTE]yeah I don't really get the whole sentimental thing, the part they escape is pivotal but was kind of ruined by the lead actress acting and the smaltzy music which felt really on the nose...:what:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Saw it yesterday, and it was just ok to me. I agree with the above poster who said the kid was a turnoff. There were moments that teetered on melodrama imo. Brie was fantastic though.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Movie was made by a goddamn pervert man. How many shots they gonna have of this child with no shirt on in her panties. Come on maaaaaaaan. fukk outta here. Trash!

:russ: I see the several undie shots standing out for some viewers more than others.

I just watched this last night on Netflix on a whim since I read it’s being taken off later in July. Good, engaging movie. Based on what y’all saying Man I’m glad I went into this cold. Truth be told when it first came on and I saw it was rated R only for language I was like :patrice:

Admittedly I didn’t expect the rescue to come that early, but basically splitting the film in two (the ordeal and the aftermath) made sense. The little guy needing closure at the end brought it around full circle.

Speaking of “little guy”, this Jacob Tremblay kid is apparently only 4’8” even tho he’s 13 now. Never occurred to me he was the kid from Wonder, and I still haven’t watched Good Boys yet.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Great film!

Ugh films like this get me because this really does happen to women/kids