Ron Paul tweets racist & antisemitic cartoon, then deletes it

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
200w.gif
We ain’t doing that “reach out, build a bridge, we aren’t that far off” these trump voters knew what they were doing and why they were doing it. We just didn’t show up where we needed to show up, still won the popular vote. There are more decent people in the United States than scumbag trump voters, we will not coddle ws’s

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We ain’t doing that “reach out, build a bridge, we aren’t that far off” these trump voters knew what they were doing and why they were doing it. We just didn’t show up where we needed to show up, still won the popular vote. There are more decent people in the United States than scumbag trump voters, we will not coddle ws’s

Walsh told Slate that the state party’s endorsement is “punishment” for her opposition to the positions of Rhode Island’s House Speaker Nicholas Mattiello, a pro-life Democrat who had an A+ rating from the NRA in 2016. “This is all very expected with the way our political machine is run in Rhode Island,” she said. “It only took two years to piss off the speaker this thoroughly. I’m pretty impressed with myself.”

These cats slip through.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
a lot of people on the left used to worship the ground Ron and Rand walked on

:scust:
Libertarians are failed republicans and democrats. They are the people that want to be total edgelords, and then complain about anything they don't like by saying "fukking 2 party system". Look at Rand, who is a republican majority, libertarian when he feels like it. He came out the other day and said he was "pro-life" because fetuses are citizens. Walking, talking contradiction. He is the emptiest barrel in DC *pause*

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism / Race Baiting
:mjlol:Wow at this side step. You really are a confused loser.

Lol at the audacity to call someone a loser when you dedicate hours of your day to shill for a political party on a hiphop message board.

If you're not being paid, that's the most loser shyt ever.

Also not a fan of the synagogue of satan so that cartoon gets a double :manny: from me

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the audacity to call someone a loser when you dedicate hours of your day to shill for a political party on a hiphop message board.

Also not a fan of the synagogue of satan so that cartoon gets a double :manny: from me
:jbhmm:First off, you have a lot more posts on here than me. Second, you tried to deflect away from you heroes racist nature in you first response. Third, you're now trying to excuse it. You're a deranged c00n. A sick and sad individual.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
:jbhmm:First off, you have a lot more posts on here than me. Second, you tried to deflect away from you heroes racist nature in you first response. Third, you're now trying to excuse it. You're a deranged c00n. A sick and sad individual.

Yea but my posts are spread out amongst a variety of topics, if it's interesting to me I'll post. I'll give advice to young brehs about girls, money, dip my toe in politics, even chop it up with the tsc crew.

You on the other hand only seem to find yourself in politics. Like a job.

Second of all, if you went through my posting history, you would already see that I'm critical of Israel and Zionism.

To me that pic is on point, they promote "diversity" to you because it causes strife and division, meanwhile in Israel they're sniping Palestinian children and sterilizing African immigrants.

Just let it go dog. Your parties tactics arent working. Enough people have peeked behind the curtain to see reality for what it is. You cant just call someone a name and make them turn their brain off anymore

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but my posts are spread out amongst a variety of topics, if it's interesting to me I'll post. I'll give advice to young brehs about girls, money, dip my toe in politics, even chop it up with the tsc crew.

Second of all, if you went through my posting history, you would already see that I'm critical of Israel and Zionism.

To me that pic is on point, they promote "diversity" to you because it causes strife and division, meanwhile in Israel they're sniping Palestinian children and sterilizing African immigrants.

Just let it go dog. Your parties tactics arent working. Enough people have peeked behind the curtain to see reality for what it is. You cant just call someone a name and make them turn their brain off anymore

:rudy:If you want to see my non political use the search function. Now stop trying to deflect. You're a supporter of a white supremacist. And the worst part about it is that you're apparently black or I should say a waste of black skin. All you're doing in this post and others is trying to shield your hero with a bunch of right wing talking points which is even more pathetic. You're a lap dog for white supremacists and not a very good one.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

This white supremacist diatribe is annoying

Just say you want america to be white only and kim

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

That's T_D talk, breh.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alt-right pro-russian conspiracy theorist will not be tolerated
:rudy:If you want to see my non political use the search function. Now stop trying to deflect. You're a supporter of a white supremacist. And the worst part about it is that you're apparently black or I should say a waste of black skin. All you're doing in this post and others is trying to shield your hero with a bunch of right wing talking points which is even more pathetic. You're a lap dog for white supremacists and not a very good one.

This white supremacist diatribe is annoying

Just say you want america to be white only and kim

Lol why do you guys never actually argue your points. If I'm wrong about Marxism school me. Why is it always, "you're whatever-ist" to shut down debate. Are your ideas that weak that you cant actually defend them?

Explain to me how Marxism is beneficial to black people. I'm listening.