Ron Paul tweets racist & antisemitic cartoon, then deletes it

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i can't wait to see the alt-right/cuckset/trumpset contingent try to spin this as ron paul is not racist....

d64.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Same thing that happened with his racist newsletters

Apparently Ron Paul has a decades long history of employing racists and white supremacists. I don’t know what’s worse, him espousing these views - or if he’s been paying people to do so for him under his name.

:francis:

Not to mention how trivial, played out, and frivolous this anti-cultural Marxism bullshyt is.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
coli libertarians have some explaining to do ...:sas2:

ron-paul-nazis2.jpg

Probably beating a dead horse, but Libertarians were the original trumpsetters who were too openly racist to be welcomed into the Republican party. Ron Paul's newsletter is infamously anti-semitic, but he disavows it because he's no longer an active employee (but I think he still bears his name).

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i can't wait to see the alt-right/cuckset/trumpset contingent try to spin this as ron paul is not racist....

d64.gif

I don't know I don't feel it's the same crowd for some reason maybe some overlap but two different movements

Ron Paul was never able to capture the mainstream party members

Ron Paul people remind me more of the Bernie Bros to be honest... Not necessarily made up of groups who are deep philosophically but are attracted to outsiders with unorthodox ideas that are more on the extreme side

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Low Quality Posting
I don't know I don't feel it's the same crowd for some reason maybe some overlap but two different movements

Ron Paul was never able to capture the mainstream party members

Ron Paul people remind me more of the Bernie Bros to be honest... Not necessarily made up of groups who are deep philosophically but are attracted to outsiders with unorthodox ideas that are more on the extreme side
Yupppp. A lot of them are in that weird white only progressive core.

See if you paid attention the types of groups at the Charlottesville rally you see there was a lot of left wing groups there as well united under a racist and white supremacist agenda. It’s not just right wingers.

If I remember Richard Spencer isn’t actually that far right wing economically.