Ron Jeremy Indicted for Rape (All 34 counts dismissed wtf?)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:stopitslime:Incompetent to stand trial

His lawyers knew how to get out of prison and play this sick mental health role
I just saw this story for the first time but isn’t that every lawyers first or second play

Lemme watch an episode of “night court” the night before the trial and i’ll suit up

morris

Superstar
Daps
They probably mean a hospice, what a sh!tty way to go even though he probably deserves it
Gauge has definitely defended him as well as Christy Canyon, I think.

Unsure if this dude raped women like that, meaning he has sex for money and was a celeb that got offered free p*ssy and was already aging. Again, him and any rapist, if guilty, bury the faq but if not prosecute the liars. There should be some proof from all these women. Be interesting to know the intricacies of the case. Dude should be dead soon. I think he already has dementia. He should suffer in his final years if guilty

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did not read th article but reason for dismissal?
It's doesn't really specify, I guess they called 🧢

In exclusive documents obtained by The Blast, Ron Jeremy, whose legal name is Ronald Jeremy Hyatt, is seemingly off the hook as of last week per 1385 PC: "California Penal Code 1385 permits courts to dismiss a criminal charge in the furtherance of justice." All 34 criminal counts have been officially dismissed.