Roman Reigns = Bust

lunchmeat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not seeing the potential in this guy others are seeing.
He reminds me of Diesel-era Kevin Nash.
They'll put the title on him based on his look and then realize he can't work or draw money and he'll be a bust

Daps
He'll be alright, they shouldn't have him selling for as long as he did tonight at this stage especially considering what @khoff31 said.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
He took a lot of offense from Bray Wyatt tonight. The only other singles matches I can remember Reigns being in is the one with Mark Henry and CM Punk. Other than that, I got nothing.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Y'all need to have some damn patience. I don't even think Reigns has been in 10 singles matches since he's been in WWE.

I thought his CM punk match and his first henry match were both good. I don't see what you guys are talking about :yeshrug: He's not botching and he looks like a monster in the ring, what more do you nikkas want? not every wrestler got to be bret hart or benoit.

Pretty much this. The way the are trying to get him over is going to take some time. No need to rush him and he ends up like Skip Sheffield

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He took a lot of offense from Bray Wyatt tonight. The only other singles matches I can remember Reigns being in is the one with Mark Henry and CM Punk. Other than that, I got nothing.

Forgot his best one...against D Bry aka the best in the business.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I thought his CM punk match and his first henry match were both good. I don't see what you guys are talking about :yeshrug: He's not botching and he looks like a monster in the ring, what more do you nikkas want? not every wrestler got to be bret hart or benoit.

Slow paced brawling matches = he can't wrestle, IWC logic :beli:

Daps
images

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Reigns has the potential to be a huge babyface and they've made him look great so far. Bray beating him on Sunday and getting in a lot of offence last night was necessary to build him up to face Cena. Reigns is gonna be a top guy and there's no need to rush it now.