FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Blue eyed Roman was the fukkin worst. What the fukk was he thinking??:laff:
I hope the uso’s were on his ass about that shyt
He said that was WWE's idea and he never knew why :mjlol:

Him and Mox have both told the story of how :huhldup:he was when Vince firts handed him that "Sufferin' Succotash" line too. But he was trying to rock the boat and not push back on their creative

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cot damn roman was trash :russ:

Yea he was….. that’s why it kills me how some folks in here shyt in young guys or try to kill them before they actually get they groove.

Some do find it early but many more find it later in their careers. Roman is a good example.

Put this guy on any current company and the main ones that praise him now would shyt on him

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just another case of keeping it simple. Wrestling will always have it's gimmicks, as the Wrestling card will always have them as it rounds out the entertainment. More often than not, the Main Eventer is grounded in reality but is a 'God of the Arena'. Roman at the time was gimmicky, still trying to find himself away from the SHIELD.

Oddly enough I think it was Jey that helped Roman.

Why hide the fact that Roman and Jey are not family IRL? Play into it! From there things clicked.

While retaining all the hall marks of the Shield :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think the biggest mistake made with this version of Roman was having him lose the WWE Championship twice. He wins back the title, finally gets the fans on his side, in the same place that he got booed out of at the beginning of the year, then you have him defend the title in the Rumble match (stupid idea) and he loses it again.

I know WWE was scrambling for ideas leading up to WrestleMania because so many guys were injured, but Roman should have been the champion heading into WrestleMania that year. When he beat Triple H, it meant absolutely nothing because we saw him get the title twice already at that point. Also, Ambrose should have been in the main event.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'll never forget the pearl clutching on here when it was suggested that Reigns go heel.

"B-b-bu-but the merchandise sales!" :damn:

"What about the children??!" :damn:

Man has moved more t-shirts as a heel than he ever did as a baby face and kids find him cooler today than they ever did when he was being pushed as the Samoan Cena. :heh: It was just as frustrating watching WWE attempt to find a catchphrase. I haven't forgotten, "I Can, I Will" or "THE Guy." Always came off as unnatural. "Head of The Table" & "Tribal Chief" fits because it's a natural character and persona for Reigns. This is all compounded by the fact it was even suggested back in 2015 that he paired with Heyman. They stubbornly kept at it for half a decade before finally running with what should have came natural years ago.

:dead:

I only hope when they turn him, they keep his edge. He'll still be treated as a face. If Cena was Captain America as a face, Reigns needs to be The Punisher.

Last edited: