NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This Roman main evented 4 straight Manias

Vince is insane

Only reason he didn't main event 35 was because he returned too late from leukemia

Only reason he didn't main event 36 was because of the pandemic

Dude could've legit main evented the past 8 WrestleManias lol

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Just another case of keeping it simple. Wrestling will always have it's gimmicks, as the Wrestling card will always have them as it rounds out the entertainment. More often than not, the Main Eventer is grounded in reality but is a 'God of the Arena'. Roman at the time was gimmicky, still trying to find himself away from the SHIELD.

Oddly enough I think it was Jey that helped Roman.

Why hide the fact that Roman and Jey are not family IRL? Play into it! From there things clicked.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Just another case of keeping it simple. Wrestling will always have it's gimmicks, as the Wrestling card will always have them as it rounds out the entertainment. More often than not, the Main Eventer is grounded in reality but is a 'God of the Arena'. Roman at the time was gimmicky, still trying to find himself away from the SHIELD.

Oddly enough I think it was Jey that helped Roman.

Why hide the fact that Roman and Jey are not family IRL? Play into it! From there things clicked.
It was crazy how they basically didn't even acknowledge Reigns was even Samoan until they got desperate after the Royal Rumble backlash. The only way you'd know if you didn't look it up was the tats and how he no-sold headbutts :heh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It was crazy how they basically didn't even acknowledge Reigns was even Samoan until they got desperate after the Royal Rumble backlash. The only way you'd know if you didn't look it up was the tats and how he no-sold headbutts :heh:

It didn't help as well, that Rock has a fukking sleeve itself.

This is not the days of Yokozuna. :lolbron: But then even he stopped the whole silent, "I'm not really Japanese but Samoan" shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You don’t even watch NJPW, so you don’t know shyt. :camby:

Both were forced down our throats when they weren’t ready for the spot. Now they found their groove and doing their thing. How is that not similar? :childplease:
One looks and sounds like a boss, and the other sounds like he's throwing a temper tantrum.

Now go take that geek rage somewhere else.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:what:Bruh he looks like a straight up Samoan, it's the Italian heritage you'd have to look up.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
One looks and sounds like a boss, and the other sounds like he's throwing a temper tantrum.

Now go take that geek rage somewhere else.

Nowhere in my posts did I compare their tone of voice, idiot. I told you how similar they are after the fact You took my vague comment and made up your own comparison. :childplease:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nowhere in my posts did I compare their tone of voice, idiot. I told you how similar they are after the fact You took my vague comment and made up your own comparison. :childplease:
Yo came into a Roman thread trying to talk about some overrated NJPW mid-carder, and then proceeded to act like you know what kind of wrestling I watch. So why don't you go take that energy and go make a Jay White thread, and we can get back to talking about Reigns.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yo came into a Roman thread trying to talk about some overrated NJPW mid-carder, and then proceeded to act like you know what kind of wrestling I watch. So why don't you go take that energy and go make a Jay White thread, and we can get back to talking about Reigns.
Whatever, weirdo. Go back to slurping the man’s cock. :mjlol:

“This is only a Roman Reigns thread, guys! How dare you talk about someone else instead of my man!” :mjlol: :scust:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Roman was definitely green as fukk during these times. He didn’t really find his way until the tribal chief gimmick. Took breh 8 years :wow: