Roman Been Told Us He Was The Head Of The Table

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Vince don't deserve to see the outer perimeter of heaven for this.

When Roman was in the Shield, his character was perfect at the time, the heavy muscle that aggressively yelled at times and had one liners here and there. Shield breaks up and Vince got this man on the mic like a prime John Cena when he was clearly being miscast because how you in the Anoa’i family and got no charisma? :heh: I guess it was a combination of him having that tribal chief character in him all along and him maturing and learning.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He’s come a long way. Glad to see he didn’t flop because those years were :huhldup:

Kinda crazy how him and Jay White are similar. :ohhh:
No they're not.
Big Dog Roman Reigns was so fukking awful. I didn’t hate the guy then, but he was such a stiff back then.

Amazing how much he has improved over the years. Still not the greatest promo, but he seems more natural these days
He's a great promo now because he plays into his strengths.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
When Roman was in the Shield, his character was perfect at the time, the heavy muscle that aggressively yelled at times and had one liners here and there. Shield breaks up and Vince got this man on the mic like a prime John Cena when he was clearly being miscast because how you in the Anoa’i family and got no charisma? :heh: I guess it was a combination of him having that tribal chief character in him all along and him maturing and learning.
I remember he did that one promo during his last weeks with the Shield where he was halfway flirting with Renee and he looked like the coolest dude ever...then they tried to Cena him.